Pluto Reviews

Pluto is part of a range of new insurers looking to solve the headaches you'd normally associate with buying travel insurance. Policies are designed to be flexible - they claim that you can build your own insurance policy in minutes. If you have experienced Pluto's services, why not leave your very own review on Smart Money People, the UK's financial review website.

Pluto Review Insight

Pluto Products 102

Travel Insurance

Website very difficult to use when colour blind

Didn't consider my needs for accessibility on website

Reviewed on 2nd December 2020
strudie31's avatar
strudie31

Travel Insurance

The App is so simple , and so is to be insured in a click

Honest and clear policy ! Getting insured in a couple clicks! Customisations so simple and so clear.

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
Bino Bina's avatar
Bino Bina

Travel Insurance

Does what it says it does

Great customer service with a great product

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Simon K's avatar
Simon K

Uber of travel insurence

Great product, great support, really like it.

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Andraz Piletic's avatar
Andraz Piletic

Amazing Insurance APP

Hassle free and crystal clear Insurance.

Reviewed on 10th September 2020
Miguel Senlle Caride's avatar
Miguel Senlle Caride

Travel Insurance

The Most Transparent Insurance Process Ever!

Pluto makes purchasing travel insurance simple and seamless. There is no confusion as to what you are paying for, which gives you a lot of reassurance in the product and app

Reviewed on 9th September 2020
Saneel Patel's avatar
Saneel Patel

TBE

The best ever! Pluto offers young people like myself simple and hassle free travel insurance

Munsi Shakantu's avatar
Munsi Shakantu

Travel Insurance

Amazing travel app I must say

It's a different league compared to the others - so easy to use/navigate and clear wordings. This is what we need in today's world!

Kelvin Au's avatar
Kelvin Au

Slick, informative, approachable

Has travel insurance ever been cooler? No, it bloody hasn't. Pluto is slick, informative and energising. It cuts through all the jargon and tells me exactly what I need to know in an informative way. They have been extremely helpful in helping me navigate travel (or lack of) in the current Covid times. Dealing with their customer support team is always a joy.
The new pinboard feature that just got release, is something I have been craving for ages. THANK YOU PLUTO! Once travel fires up, I can't wait to get exploring again and with you as my insurance provider.
PLUTO = MONZO OF TRAVEL INSURANCE ----> I actually get joy from travel insurance, I never thought I would say that.

Francesca Belletty's avatar
Francesca Belletty

Fantastic app

Intuitive app and a great service, much recommended A++++

Ben Rigby's avatar
Ben Rigby

Travel Insurance

Really easy and engaging way to book travel insurance

I've found Pluto really easy to use and a much more engaging and exciting experience to getting insurance. I like the features in the app too - would definitely recommend to friends!

Oliver Watson's avatar
Oliver Watson

Travel Insurance

Seamless and simple - how travel insurance should be

Pluto completely takes the pain and jargon away from sorting out travel insurance, explaining things in plain English and making it simple to book insurance whilst on the go.

Daniel Jones's avatar
Daniel Jones

Travel Insurance

Super easy way to sort out my insurance

As an avid skier sorting out insurance is always a hassle / concern. Since discovering Pluto, it's made my trips a lot smoother/less stressful.

Tim Masek's avatar
Tim Masek

So user-friendly

Pluto provides such a game changing approach to travel insurance. It's intuitive, human, and reassuring.

Marko's avatar
Marko

Travel Insurance

Accessible, innovative and easy!

Just makes life simple and hassle free. Great user interface aNd competitive.

Paul Allen's avatar
Paul Allen

Travel Insurance

Fantastic product, perfect for today's travellers

The pricing, user experience, speed and product are superb.

Louis W. Warner's avatar
Louis W. Warner

Simple insurance

They make insurance seem so simple and understandable! All of that with beautiful design

Great product

Really easy, reliable and friendly

Lynn's avatar
Lynn

Best travel insurance provider

Quick, easy to understand, transparent pricing and seamless interface, what's not to like about Pluto?

RT's avatar
RT

Travel Insurance

Insurance as easy as buying on Amazon

When booking travel insurance with Pluto, I knew that they were going to look out for me on my travel. They clearly demonstrated care for the customer by breaking down what the excess and cover policies are (which I had never really fully understood before) AND it was even easier to purchase than other providers. Win, win! I don't see a world where I book travel insurance with another provider ever again.

gcardoso's avatar