Pluto Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 25 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (25)

17th August 2020

If you travel, you need Pluto

Whether you’re traveling for work or leisure, use Pluto to save yourself time, money & hassle. It’s safe to say I’ll be using Pluto for all my travel going forward. The only way this app gets better is if they start giving away free holidays.

5th September 2019

Different approach to insurance

Really like the idea of Pluto, found the process clean, slick and straightforward and being able to build your own policy and see how the price changes is a super transparent way to sell travel insurance - good price too! I hope I don't have to use it(!) but submitting claims via my phone sounds so

5th September 2019

Pluto does everything the travel insurance industry has been missing

I love the way that Pluto is fast, accessible, and fair. It's just what travel insurance needs. It makes the most of smartphone technology and will go far. I think Pluto can become for insurance what Monzo is for banking.

4th September 2019

Simple, easy to use - amazing app

Pluto's customer service was incredible, super responsive, nice and just explained things normally. The app is super slick, beautiful and makes getting access to the policy really easy.

4th September 2019

Best insurance app out there!

Used Pluto earlier this year and loved everything about the experience - super easy to use and it’s great to know I can rely on them when making a claim!

4th September 2019

Slick and helpful customer experience

I had a quote in seconds and a tailored policy sorted in minutes. The website cuts through the jargon and makes things simple for the customer. I highly rate my experience with them and have recommended to many friends.

Pluto is the best

I love using Pluto as it is simple and easy to use. You cut to the chase and because the policies are provided by Zurich you know you’re not going to get shafted by a sneaky policy term

Life changing insurance

Honestly thought I would ever be so happy with an insurance process. From start to finish, the Pluto experience was slick, clear and straight forward. Really hope they expand to more than just travel!