Post Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 3 months ago

Our Post Insurance Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Post Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Poor

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Post Insurance's Travel Insurance now

Honeymoon rejection of claim

I was on a once in a life time honeymoon to Canada, San Francisco,then St Lucia, after 4 days I contracted covid I’ve had to come home as America would not let us in without a negative covid test. After talking to their medical emergency team they arrange Read more

I was on a once in a life time honeymoon to Canada, San Francisco,then St Lucia, after 4 days I contracted covid I’ve had to come home as America would not let us in without a negative covid test. After talking to their medical emergency team they arranged to extend our isolation in our hotel with them (post office) sorting this out. When we got home after my very very serious illness. We’re told we didn’t have a claim due to not going to a doctor!!
Disgusting company disgusting way to treat me and my wife. Will never deal with this company again they have appointed under writer to stop most claims on any technicality.
I would give them 0 out of 10