Postcard Insurance Reviews

Off on holiday soon and need travel insurance - whether single-trip or multi-trip, long stay or winter sports, read Postcard Insurance reviews on Smart Money People first to help you decide whether this company is right for you. As part of Infinity Insurance Solutions, or community shares their reviews of Postcard Insurance so that you can help choose your next travel insurance company. Already used Postcard Insurance? Please write a review of your own and help others!

Postcard Insurance Review Insight

Postcard Insurance Products 8

Travel insurance

Quick easy with great cover

After lots of research, this was the only travel insurance that covered everything I need.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Anthony Goatley 's avatar
Anthony Goatley

Travel insurance

Affordable, easy, no hidden extras.

I had to get travel insurance quickly and affordably. I looked online at a number of options and Postcard Insurance easily outperformed others at a similar cost. They also made it easy to add optional extras. I'll definitely use them again.

L Horne's avatar
L Horne

Travel insurance

Down to earth travel insurance with excellent customer services

I purchased travel insurance and sadly could not travel. From the start of my claim until the end the staff were helpful, attentive and professional. I would highly recommend using Postcard Travel Insurance above all existing major companies: they are quite simply The Best.

Nadia Young's avatar
Nadia Young

Simple yet efficient

Simple process to get a quote, so much cover available, no excess and reasonable price - what more could you ask for. Not yet had to claim and I know that will always confirm how good the policy is but I expect it will be smooth also.

Tash's avatar
Tash

Excellent Customer Service

Really helpful when making a claim

Reviewed on 26th July 2020
Joyeeta Mitra's avatar
Joyeeta Mitra

Travel insurance

The kings off holiday insurance

where very helpful for me when thomas cook collapsed when others failed to take empathy. Hassle free claim.. hassle free 100% payout. Thank you Postcard

Reviewed on 24th July 2020
Duncan miller's avatar
Duncan miller

Comprehensive and Affordable

SO much coverage for an affordable price

Reviewed on 17th July 2018
I Williams's avatar
I Williams

Brilliant new concept in Travelcover

Postcard picks up the gaps other policies leave. Missed connections, missed departure and cancellation for any unforeseen reason.

Reviewed on 5th July 2018