Protect Line: Life and Health Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 773 reviews, last reviewed 16th Oct 2022

Absolutely outstanding Spoke to two gents and they were both polite and they could be... Helped me get my life insurance set up and minumt payments a month to keep my kids w... Read more Reviewed on: 16th October 2022
Chad Tompkinson's avatar
Chad Tompkinson

Rejected I realise they're a broker to external insurance companies, but after wasting an hour on the phone I was rejected even for a £10 p/m insurance, so, it... Read more Reviewed on: 18th August 2022
Andreia Quinta's avatar
Andreia Quinta

About the Life and Health Insurance Broker

Protect Line provide a wide range of life insurance policies including critical illness, decreasing and increasing cover, level term and over 50s non-medical.

There's no fee for Protect Line’s services and they work with leading UK insurers to find and compare policies.

Reading Protect Line’s reviews will help you see what it’s really like to be a customer. If you’ve used Protect Line Insurance before, you can leave a review of your own and share your experience.

Review Protect Line: Life and Health Insurance Broker now

Protect Line Life and Health Insurance Broker reviews (773)

Absolutely outstanding

Spoke to two gents and they were both polite and they could be... Helped me get my life insurance set up and minumt payments a month to keep my kids wealthy when I pass. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone. That's for the help! Reviewed on: 16th October 2022
Chad Tompkinson's avatar
Chad Tompkinson

Guy I spoke to

Guy I spoke to was a good man good banter but understood the values of my age my children's future exsplanded well good talk credit to your company Reviewed on: 14th October 2022
David selby's avatar
David selby

Very informative

When I spoke with Sarah she went through all options with me to get to a budget I could afford. She went through everything step by step and answered any questions that I had. I didn’t feel pressured and the whole experience was very friendly Reviewed on: 14th October 2022
Laura Forster's avatar
Laura Forster

5 star service

Very easy and pleasant service received by your Life insurance sales person very quick I was covered and sorted within 20 mins very happy thanks Reviewed on: 13th October 2022
Simoncfc's avatar
Simoncfc

Do you have a different Protect Line product?

Protect Line has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products