Satago Invoice financing Reviews

Looking for reviews of invoice financing companies? Our community has been sharing their Satago invoice financing reviews with us, so take a look and see if Satago is what you're looking for. Already use Satago for your invoice financing? Please share your own review and help out others.

Satago Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Invoice financing Reviews

Review Satago's Invoice financing now

Brilliant company

Very helpful and professional. Couldn’t have asked for more.

Reviewed on 6th February 2020
laurenfox22@live.co.uk's avatar
laurenfox22@live.co.uk

Always there when I need them

Always there when I need them, ready and able to assist.

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Jon's avatar
Jon

Great company!

Awesome company which fully deserves this title!

Reviewed on 23rd January 2020
jamesdupoy's avatar
jamesdupoy

Efficient, commercial. And as important, responsive to the needs of my clients. Satago, in my experience, are all that is good about new businesses who can offer informed decisions and a partnering mentality.

I am a senior finance lawyer and corporate finance adviser. Thomas Bennett

Reviewed on 17th January 2020
Thomas Bennett's avatar
Thomas Bennett

Excellent service to satisfy our flexible funding needs

Customer servoce that really seems to care and one that understands our needs for flexible and prompt financing

Reviewed on 31st December 2019
Simon henry kenner's avatar
Simon henry kenner

Great team

Superb service from a great team. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 31st December 2019
Anne Marie's avatar
Anne Marie

Excellent company

I have used Satago for a number of years and couldn’t be happier with the service I have received

Reviewed on 30th December 2019
Sandra Molloy's avatar
Sandra Molloy

Unrivalled!

Great technology and fantastic service. Nothing better out there!

Reviewed on 30th December 2019
Jonny 's avatar
Jonny

The SME preferred finance partner

Available and trustworthy team.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2019
Mael's avatar
Mael

Unrivalled!

Quick and easy set up with all the functionality I needed for my SME, great support from the team answering any queries I had!

Reviewed on 8th November 2019
Jonny Palmer's avatar
Jonny Palmer

Cheap finance butler

Seamlessly integrates with accounting software and provides great insight + finance facilities

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Pedro Borges's avatar
Pedro Borges

THe only all in one solution

Satago offers everything SMEs need to take back control of their finances!

Reviewed on 4th November 2019
Ellie's avatar
Ellie

Fantastic platform, great technology, easy to use

The Satago platform is so simple to set up. Literally 10 minutes after I started the account was fully set up and ready for me to use. Having not used invoice finance before, the Satago Team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.
Within a matter of 2 hours I received an advance against my unpaid invoices. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 17th January 2019
IggI's avatar
IggI

Why go anywhere else other than Satago?

Invoice financing can be a confusing process for the majority. When using Satago, it... Read more

Invoice financing can be a confusing process for the majority. When using Satago, it isn't.

They were extremely helpful, personable and took the time to clearly explain the invoice financing process from start to finish with great transparency and clarity. They are industry leaders.

Thank you Satago.

Reviewed on 11th January 2019
Jordan's avatar
Jordan

Satago

Excellent product and customer service

Reviewed on 21st December 2018
Sinead Ryan's avatar
Sinead Ryan

Very efficient company

Excellent customer and besoke service

James ryan's avatar
James ryan

Fantastic service!

Excellent all in one cash flow solution for SME's! A great product to help small businesses run smoothly and helpful informative staff with your company's interest at heart! Would definitely recommend to friends, family and wider business network.

Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Very efficient service and was happy working with them

Found the company very useful and provided a very good service. Customer service which was delivered was excellent

Kevin Fox's avatar
Kevin Fox

Brilliant product

A very useful platform, easy to set up and the flexible invoice finance service makes such a difference

Emily's avatar
Emily

Amazing!

Great customer service with free tools that actually help my business.

Ellie-May Cullen 's avatar