Saving Stream Reviews

Saving Stream reviews at Smart Money People. Saving Stream customer reviews help to increase trust and transparency in financial services. Read and write reviews today.

Saving Stream Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Saving Stream Products 4

Saving

Have been with Savings Stream for 3 years. Great investments, good return. Easy to use website and a friendly and knowledgeable customer service team.

Reviewed on 16th January 2018
Doughnutqueen's avatar
Doughnutqueen

Peer Lending

Failure to deal with comnplaints in a profesional way

I recommended a friend who opened an account on line and chose an investment but when he tried to pay the money in he was asked for an account number which was not given to him when a joined. We contacted the four times and know one called back. So we left it and my friend was sent an e-mail demanding the a payment for the money he did not deposit due to their failure of providing an account number. On the 11/09/2016 I sent an e-mail which they replied too and requested me to call them or supply the details of the problem. They then sent another e-mail asking if it was my account or my friends account which had the problem. I sent the details plus 4 telephone calls and still have not been able to resolve this problem. If this is the way they deal with new recommended customers then that's the very last time I will recommend them.

Reviewed on 12th September 2016
John  Riley-Holmes's avatar
John Riley-Holmes

Peer Lending

Professional Site, but few investment opportunities

SavingStream is one of the few sites I have seen has full coverage in case of defaulted loans. Sadly, it doesn't have many loans going on with zero available at the time of posting. It is also all bank transfer with no cryptocurreny options.

Reviewed on 15th April 2016
Red Black's avatar
Red Black

Good quality loan book

Good service and transparent loan book. Would recommend.

Reviewed on 20th March 2016