State Bank of India Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 4 years ago

Want to read what our community is saying about State Bank of India? We collect State Bank of India reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, leave your own review to help our community find the best products.

State Bank of India Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

State Bank of India Products 1

Savings Accounts

Easy to open account, friendly staff

The State Bank of India opened a savings account for me as I had opened an ISA with them and the yearly interest would be placed in the savings account. I received notification by post that the savings account had been opened. I was also provided with details to enable me to use online banking. The saving account is easy to use and I have been able to transfer money from the savings account to a current account at another bank easily. I would open another account with State Bank of India in future, especially as their customer service whilst I have been with them (18 months) has been good.

Reviewed on 24th December 2016