TransferGo Money Transfer Reviews

Ratings based on 161 reviews       Last review 10 months ago

TransferGo foreign exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a customer is really like. Read and write your TransferGo money transfer reviews with Smart Money People, and together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

TransferGo Review Insight

Your Money Transfer Reviews

Review TransferGo's Money Transfer now

No recommended

Last week I was declined a transfer for no... Read more

Last week I was declined a transfer for no reason.
Their agents really have no reason to explain me over the phone why. Just that is written somewhere that they can decline and that's all. Their response was "we did not to complete the transaction at our sole discretion without further explanation"
This is not how things should work!
And on top of that, since 3 days I have no refund in my account for the money I sent to TransferGo!!!
This company is in fact a marketing one and this is the only strong point they might have.
The ultimate scope might be to sell identities of the naive that use their services.
Nothing is free in this world, so take care what you are doing when using TransferGo "Services".

Reviewed on 2nd March 2020
Rodica's avatar
Rodica

Dobra opcja.

Łatwo przelewać pieniądze między krajami jak się przebywa czy w Polsce czy za granicą.

Reviewed on 16th February 2020
jack721's avatar
jack721

Really great service with a smile

I'd recommend TransferGo to anyone needing to send money abroad. Friendly staff that speak your language and money lands quickly... What more could you need.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
D's avatar
D

Best money transfer company

I using TransferGo about 5years and always good rate,quick transfer,brilliant customer service.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Alina Singh's avatar
Alina Singh

The best service

I use transfergo often,I am happy with this service,I can send money free in my country fast.Thank you Transfergo!!!

Julia Hegedus's avatar
Julia Hegedus

Transfergo provides great service and is very easy to use

Ruta.vesaite@gmail.com's avatar
Ruta.vesaite@gmail.com

The quickest and most user friendly transfer service on the market

A wonderful customer experience, customer service is always quick and polite and helpful. Transfers guaranteed in 30mins, in reality they deliver 5mins. Amazing!

Johnny M's avatar
Johnny M

Amazing appp

Amazing and easy to use app. I love it!

Andreea's avatar
Andreea

Best money transfer

I use TransferGo every time I need to transfer money abroad. It's safe and super fast.

Georgeta Cerbanic's avatar
Georgeta Cerbanic

Fabulous services.

Amazing quality services, for a small fee. Love it.

Agne DramaSky's avatar
Agne DramaSky

Excellent service provider

TransferGo is an excellent money transfer. They’re dynamic, offer high quality services and many of their products and offers are ahead of the curve.

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Jen 's avatar
Jen

Flexible money transfer

Transfer Go is providing the best of the best solution for migrant and cross boarder remittance.

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Basant Bhusal's avatar
Basant Bhusal

Easy to transfer, nice to have transfergo

It is helping worşd be more like a global village. Sending and receiving money without borders thnx to transfergo

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Ayca B.'s avatar
Ayca B.

Easy fast cheap

Use it to transfer money to Ukraine.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2020
Dmytro Korotyshev's avatar
Dmytro Korotyshev

The best!

They are amazing, no fees, so fast and quickly, friendly website! Everything runs smoothly! Thank you!

Reviewed on 21st January 2020
Ruxandra Horvath's avatar
Ruxandra Horvath

Best company for transfer money

Very best service for transfer money to Ukraine!!!Nice!!!

Reviewed on 21st January 2020

Quick and easy

I have used TransferGo services a few times now and I couldn't be more happy. Easy to use app and quick transfers at decent exchange rate. Would definitely recommend.

Kamile Sadauskaite's avatar
Kamile Sadauskaite

Great exchange rate

They offer best exchange rate and fast transfer!

Katarzyna's avatar
Katarzyna

The best

Tranfergo is the best ,thank you

Valerija Chockeviciene's avatar
Valerija Chockeviciene

It is the Best

I like using it. safe and convenient

Reviewed on 19th January 2020