TransferGo Money Transfer Reviews

Ratings based on 161 reviews Last review 6 months ago

TransferGo foreign exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a customer is really like. Read and write your TransferGo money transfer reviews with Smart Money People, and together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Money Transfer Reviews (161)

2nd March 2020

No recommended

Last week I was declined a transfer for no...

Last week I was declined a transfer for no reason.
Their agents really have no reason to explain me over the phone why. Just that is written somewhere that they can decline and that's all. Their response was "we did not to complete the transaction at our sole discretion without further explanation"
This is not how things should work!
And on top of that, since 3 days I have no refund in my account for the money I sent to TransferGo!!!
This company is in fact a marketing one and this is the only strong point they might have.
The ultimate scope might be to sell identities of the naive that use their services.
Nothing is free in this world, so take care what you are doing when using TransferGo "Services".

9th February 2020

Really great service with a smile

I'd recommend TransferGo to anyone needing to send money abroad. Friendly staff that speak your language and money lands quickly... What more could you need.

8th February 2020

The quickest and most user friendly transfer service on the market

A wonderful customer experience, customer service is always quick and polite and helpful. Transfers guaranteed in 30mins, in reality they deliver 5mins. Amazing!

7th February 2020

Excellent service provider

TransferGo is an excellent money transfer. They’re dynamic, offer high quality services and many of their products and offers are ahead of the curve.