Virgin Money Giving Charity Giving Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 8 months ago

Read or write Virgin Money Giving charity giving reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using Virgin Money Giving, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best option for you. Our reviews come from people who have used this service, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a Virgin Money Giving charity giving customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Your Charity Giving Reviews (5)

18th November 2017

Easy to use and more to charity

I do quite a lot of charity fundraising and it took me a while to realise that other similar websites charge more and the charity you are funding gets less! Virgin is the best I’ve found, and easy to set up and use.