WageDayAdvance Reviews

WageDayAdvance is one of the UK's leading short term loan companies and provides its customers with an online solution for borrowing between £80 to £1000 over 1 to 6 month. Smart Money People is the place for WageDayAdvance reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

WageDayAdvance Review Insight

WageDayAdvance Products 286

Wage day advance

Quick , efficient money into account process . High rates can be hard to pay back

Reviewed on 6th June 2019
Kaine Petty's avatar
Kaine Petty

Wage day advance

Paid out efficiently and good checks. Customer service reliable too

Reviewed on 23rd May 2019
Kaine Petty's avatar
Kaine Petty

Extremely Helpful with a Loan application

I admit my credit rating is not brilliant but Wageday Advance have given me a chance to prove I'm credit worthy not many loan companies would have considered my application

Graham Starkey 's avatar
Graham Starkey

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Hi Graham, Thanks for telling us about your experience with WageDayAdvance. We're glad we could help you! Alice.

Short Term Loan

Great lender, swift and great rates

money off them twice now. Instant payout. Very low rates, all credit scores considered

Alan Minshull's avatar
Alan Minshull

Brilliant

Always there no matter of time of day or week. Takes all the stress and worry away. Thank you

Elaine's avatar
Elaine

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your feedback, Alice.

Short Term Loan

I am a returning customer from some years previous and required a short term loan, I called WDA and they were very prompt in sorting this out for me with no fuss whatsoever. I would highly recomment them for new and returning customers. Many Thanks

Paul Langton's avatar
Paul Langton

very helpful

easy to apply.staff were very helpful in organising my application

Reviewed on 16th June 2018
antony mitchell's avatar
antony mitchell

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Thank you for telling us about your experience with WageDayAdvacne, Alice.

Quick fix 4 emergency cash

A few unexpected expenditures and left myself short. After using wage day advance previously I knew I could rely on them for a quick application then efficient checks and acceptance. The transfer was quick and the repayments spread affordably.

Reviewed on 14th June 2018
Angharad maudsley's avatar
Angharad maudsley

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Hi Angharad, glad to hear we could help you! Thank you for sending us your feedback. We appreciate it, Alice.

Easy peasy happy days

Very good customer service Do what they say and No hidden surprises The payments are on time to exactly what you have been told Thanks for your help

Susie 's avatar
Susie

Reply from WageDayAdvance

We're glad we could help you! Thanks for giving us your feedback, Alice.

Short Term Loan

Excellent service 5 minute application money in the bank within the hour.Will definitely recommend to any one . Friendly and helpful people on the phone never had any issues.

John's avatar
John

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Hi John, thank you for telling us about your experience with WageDayAdvance. We appreciate your review, Alice.

Positive response within minutes

When you need a little extra money before payday, they are there to help

Tony's avatar
Tony

Short Term Loan

Massive help when I needed it. Thank you.

Geraint's avatar
Geraint

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Glad we could help you. Thanks for your feedback, it’s always appreciated, Alice.

Short Term Loan

Amazing survice start to finish

Had a loan from this company twice would defiantly recommend for a short term loan lend £80 less than £100 to repay in a month some company's ive tried getting loans with want £140 back will always use wage day advance if i need a short term loan

Eric86's avatar
Eric86

To everyone I know

It was clear and easy to get a loan and to apply

Sean's avatar
Sean

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Happy to hear this! Thanks for letting us know, Alice.

Brilliant service & product

Its fair to say that when having an issue there is no better company to go to than WageDayAdvance. There platform, service and general understanding are second to non and I would always recommend any family or friend that may be having an issue to visit there flexible and easy to understand website and products.

Bez's avatar
Bez

Short Term Loan

Their services is very quick and easy. Simple to understand and faster transfer when are approved

Cynthia yeboah's avatar
Cynthia yeboah

Reply from WageDayAdvance

We really appreciate your feedback, thanks for telling us about your experience, Alice.

Short Term Loan

I think this is an easy company to deal with that helps ,when you need help

Svetlana Kiseliova's avatar
Svetlana Kiseliova

Short Term Loan

easy to apply fast friendly considerate service

previous customer returning. Very Happy wth every aspect of service from applying to receiving loan in my bank account. Whole process took just under 1 hour!

CLAIRE's avatar
CLAIRE

Reply from WageDayAdvance

Thanks for giving us your feedback! We’re happy to hear that you’ve had a good experience with us, Alice.

Excellent service highly recommended

Paul's avatar
Paul

Short Term Loan

Very good pay day loans company

They always help me when unexpected bills come very helpful to .

Manjinder chahal's avatar