WageDayAdvance Reviews

Ratings based on 284 reviews Last review 4 months ago
4.98 / 5Amazing overall rating

WageDayAdvance is one of the UK's leading short term loan companies and provides its customers with an online solution for borrowing between £80 to £1000 over 1 to 6 month. Smart Money People is the place for WageDayAdvance reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your WageDayAdvance Reviews (284)

29th June 2018

I am a returning customer from some years previous and required a short term loan, I called WDA and they were very prompt in sorting this out for me with no fuss whatsoever. I would highly recomment them for new and returning customers. Many Thanks

Many Thanks

14th June 2018

Quick fix 4 emergency cash

A few unexpected expenditures and left myself short. After using wage day advance previously I knew I could rely on them for a quick application then efficient checks and acceptance. The transfer was quick and the repayments spread affordably.

Reply from WageDayAdvance
Hi Angharad, glad to hear we could help you! Thank you for sending us your feedback. We appreciate it, Alice.
13th June 2018

Excellent service 5 minute application money in the bank within the hour.Will definitely recommend to any one . Friendly and helpful people on the phone never had any issues.

Reply from WageDayAdvance
Hi John, thank you for telling us about your experience with WageDayAdvance. We appreciate your review, Alice.
12th June 2018

Brilliant service & product

Its fair to say that when having an issue there is no better company to go to than WageDayAdvance. There platform, service and general understanding are second to non and I would always recommend any family or friend that may be having an issue to visit there flexible and easy to understand website and products.

12th June 2018

easy to apply fast friendly considerate service

previous customer returning. Very Happy wth every aspect of service from applying to receiving loan in my bank account. Whole process took just under 1 hour!

Reply from WageDayAdvance
Thanks for giving us your feedback! We’re happy to hear that you’ve had a good experience with us, Alice.