Wave Community Bank: Loans reviews

Based on 131 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2023

How banks should be run. They helped me out just when I needed them and then when I got into some trouble over COVID, they helped me even more. If everybody used this service,... Read more Reviewed on: 5th June 2023
Steve So's avatar
Steve So

Refused my loan Refused my loan with no reason , not because I have bad credit mean I won’t pay it back Reviewed on: 7th June 2021

About the Loans

Review Wave Community Bank: Loans now

Wave Community Bank Loans reviews (131)

How banks should be run.

They helped me out just when I needed them and then when I got into some trouble over COVID, they helped me even more. If everybody used this service, both us and them would be in a much better position. Reviewed on: 5th June 2023
Steve So's avatar
Steve So

Brilliant

They have helped me a lot from secured loans to family loans and have been able to get what I need when things are tough. They was able to assist me to the treated potential. Reviewed on: 3rd June 2023

Bolier broke a few years ago

I love Wave. I own my house as lovely as that is it comes with a lot of responsibility. If something breaks I have to have the money to fix it. As few years ago my Bolier broke and I couldn’t get financed by any gas company. So my daughter and I sat with no heating or hot water for months. I even contacted the church as I was desperate but they couldn’t help. Someone put me on to Wave loans it was easy and affordable. I was able to borrow and then was able to pay for a new Bolier. I have since cleared this loan when other companies wouldn’t lend to me Wave did. I would only use them now for loans even now my credit rating is good. Thank u Wave for helping me when no one else would . Reviewed on: 3rd June 2023

Very great product

It Worse tey it à& great communication Reviewed on: 2nd June 2023

Do you have a different Wave Community Bank product?

Wave Community Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products