WorldFirst Reviews

Ratings based on 114 reviews       Last review 11 months ago

WorldFirst is one of the largest providers of personal foreign exchange services. Read our independent Smart Money People WorldFirst reviews to find out more about the services on offer. If you've ever used WorldFirst, you too can write a review to help other people to find the best personal foreign exchange providers.

WorldFirst Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

WorldFirst Products 114

Good !!

I used WorldFrist more than a year, and I had no single issue. WorldFirst has professional staffs and they are very friendly and helpful. Plus, I can send and receive my salary very easy and fast.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
SULIMAN ABDELATY's avatar
SULIMAN ABDELATY

Personal Foreign Exchange

Transparent pricing and great service

WorldFirst is a breath of fresh air. Really easy to setup and use their services. The pricing and service combined is a winner for me.

Reviewed on 25th November 2019
Banks Adam's avatar
Banks Adam

Personal Foreign Exchange

Great customer service and great product

WorldFirst know how to look after their customers. Along with their fantastic, clear pricing, when it comes to FX they are the way to go!

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Laura's avatar
Laura

Excellent customer service relations

Reviewed on 7th August 2019
Snr Chris Saime's avatar
Snr Chris Saime

Friendly staff

Approachable employees who are transparent and helpful

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Rachek's avatar
Rachek

Best FX company ever!

Great rates, super fast transfer, customer first, easy to use platform

Reviewed on 19th January 2019
WC's avatar
WC

Great Service and Pricing

Always a pleasure to deal and it’s refreshing to have such an honest and transparent service.

Reviewed on 16th January 2019
Pandre's avatar
Pandre

Amazing Service and always reliable

Very competitive, honest and a pleasure to do deal with. I cannot fault the team.

Reviewed on 16th January 2019
Pandre's avatar
Pandre

Global best

Great at what they do with superb rates and country coverage

Reviewed on 11th January 2019
Sam's avatar
Sam

Professional

I've dealt with a few different staff members. All of them have a can do attitude to get the transaction done.

Reviewed on 4th January 2019
Anon's avatar
Anon

Customer first company

Always trying to provide the best in class services, friendly staff, great exchange rates, speedy payments

Reviewed on 6th December 2018
WC's avatar
WC

Fast

Speed and ease of use make WorldFirst my only money transfer company

Reviewed on 2nd December 2018
Jez's avatar
Jez

Personal Foreign Exchange

At last! Customer service and good rates

Pragmatic, helpful and always developing their product World First gives great rates and great service.

Reviewed on 28th November 2018
None's avatar
None

Reliability

Have used World First for several years now and exchange rates always competitive, no commission and always a speedy service!

Reviewed on 9th July 2018
Anne Coburn's avatar
Anne Coburn

Greate customer experience

Amazingly well take care their customer. There are so many money transfer company but WorldFirst is doing the most incredible good care about customer. I believe that company growth proporting quality of culture and employee.

Reviewed on 1st May 2018
Stm Tkhsh's avatar
Stm Tkhsh

Personal Touch

I moved to Europe from Singapore and before I left, I chanced upon an World First advertisement in Raffles City... I came to their office, met Sherman Leow who would be my contact, and I have been working with him for 3 years now. I am very happy with the service and personal touch and have experienced good turn-around time whenever I have any problems. I am happy to stay as their customer.
Roy Macaraig

Reviewed on 27th February 2018
Roy Macaraig's avatar
Roy Macaraig

Excellent!

Worldfirst is more than awesome for their good customer service and speedy delivery of fund, and most importantly their credibility and flexibility.

Reviewed on 21st February 2018
Amoo Olalekan Samuel's avatar
Amoo Olalekan Samuel

world first is best

easy to use and innovative and the idea of setting up bank accounts in local currencies in the different countries is the best way to take benefit of technology

Reviewed on 16th February 2018
akm ismail's avatar
akm ismail

Personal Foreign Exchange

World first are am first class company

I am delighted with all of my dealings with World First, their accuracy, efficiency and personal customer service are 2nd to none

Reviewed on 13th February 2018
Paul Bristow's avatar
Paul Bristow

Personal Foreign Exchange

Worldfirst - to serve your needs to do business worldwide.

Worldfirst - They tick all the boxes for us, great service immediate responses, so helpfull nothing is too much. How banks use to be to serve your needs to do business.

Reviewed on 13th February 2018