WorldFirst Personal Foreign Exchange Reviews

Ratings based on 114 reviews Last review 10 months ago

Our WorldFirst personal foreign exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a WorldFirst customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Personal Foreign Exchange Reviews (114)

22nd November 2019

Great customer service and great product

WorldFirst know how to look after their customers. Along with their fantastic, clear pricing, when it comes to FX they are the way to go!

1st May 2018

Greate customer experience

Amazingly well take care their customer. There are so many money transfer company but WorldFirst is doing the most incredible good care about customer. I believe that company growth proporting quality of culture and employee.

27th February 2018

Personal Touch

I moved to Europe from Singapore and before I left, I chanced upon an World First advertisement in Raffles City... I came to their office, met Sherman Leow who would be my contact, and I have been working with him for 3 years now. I am very happy with the service and personal touch and have experienced good turn-around time whenever I have any problems. I am happy to stay as their customer.
Roy Macaraig

13th February 2018

Worldfirst - to serve your needs to do business worldwide.

Worldfirst - They tick all the boxes for us, great service immediate responses, so helpfull nothing is too much. How banks use to be to serve your needs to do business.