WorldFirst Personal Foreign Exchange Reviews

Ratings based on 108 reviews Last review 3 days ago

Our WorldFirst personal foreign exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a WorldFirst customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Personal Foreign Exchange Reviews (108)

1st May 2018

Greate customer experience

Amazingly well take care their customer. There are so many money transfer company but WorldFirst is doing the most incredible good care about customer. I believe that company growth proporting quality of culture and employee.

27th February 2018

Personal Touch

I moved to Europe from Singapore and before I left, I chanced upon an World First advertisement in Raffles City... I came to their office, met Sherman Leow who would be my contact, and I have been working with him for 3 years now. I am very happy with the service and personal touch and have experienced good turn-around time whenever I have any problems. I am happy to stay as their customer.
Roy Macaraig