Saga Breakdown Cover Reviews

Like many drivers, breaking down is not something we want to think about! But when it happens, You'll be thankful that you're with a good breakdown cover provider. That's were our Saga breakdown cover reviews come in. You can read and write YOUR Saga Breakdown cover reviews. We started Smart Money People to help drivers like you to find the best breakdown cover based on our honest reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Saga Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Breakdown Cover Reviews

Review Saga's Breakdown Cover now

Saga Breakdown Assistance

Very impressed with the price of Sagas Breakdown cover, considering they are using a premium provider, the RAC

Reviewed on 25th August 2020
J.Hughes's avatar
J.Hughes

good price nice staff

i have saga breakdown cover, the staff are always friendly when i call in and the price is very reasonable

Reviewed on 24th August 2020
donna twyman's avatar
donna twyman

Excellent product, excellent service

Saga Breakdown offers different levels of cover and the service received is second to none. Well done Saga!

Reviewed on 24th August 2020
K Lodder's avatar
K Lodder

Excellent value

First class professional response to call out

Reviewed on 20th August 2020
Carol's avatar
Carol

Good value for money and easy tomaccess

I contacted Saga by phone to add another insurance to the one I already had (contents). I explained what I wanted that is heating and Boiler service. Everything was explained to me and I agreed to go along with it and made my payment.

Reviewed on 14th August 2020
Mary Rose Croucher's avatar
Mary Rose Croucher

Price compared good with other insurance companies

I was on holiday with my daughter and grand daughter when my car started making a funny noise. I phoned Saga and within 15minutes the A.A.was there

Reviewed on 4th August 2017