Saga Breakdown Cover Reviews

Like many drivers, breaking down is not something we want to think about! But when it happens, You'll be thankful that you're with a good breakdown cover provider. That's were our Saga breakdown cover reviews come in. You can read and write YOUR Saga Breakdown cover reviews. We started Smart Money People to help drivers like you to find the best breakdown cover based on our honest reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Saga Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Breakdown Cover Reviews

Review Saga's Breakdown Cover now

while stuck in France once, excellent service was provided

Car Insurance: excellent for over 70, multitrip in Europe, 60 days maximum stay -- meets my requirements, very good. Also have breakdown cover, and travel insurance.

Reviewed on 2nd October 2021
Samji Halai's avatar
Samji Halai

Good service

Insurances are clear and easy to renew and friendly staff

Reviewed on 1st October 2021
Phyllis dudley's avatar
Phyllis dudley

Satisfaction

I have found Saga a very helpful and sincere in looking after their customers by providing very good service in all aspects.

Reviewed on 1st October 2021
Arun Patel's avatar
Arun Patel

Saga ____the best

Quick response and good service Always courteous to people

E's avatar
E

fantastic breakdown service

Ring-talk to a friendly person. Await the AA van-get taken to a garage -your repair is done !Simples!

Elisabeth Traverse's avatar
Elisabeth Traverse

the best insurance service ever

We have our house, 2 cars, caravan, and motorhome all insured with Saga, because Saga offers the most professional, courteous, honest, competitive, trustworthy, and complete insurance cover, whilst treating their customers with total respect. Can't... Read more

We have our house, 2 cars, caravan, and motorhome all insured with Saga, because Saga offers the most professional, courteous, honest, competitive, trustworthy, and complete insurance cover, whilst treating their customers with total respect. Can't be bettered.

Frankie Dearden's avatar
Frankie Dearden

There when needed

Very helpful when I had a flat battery got help to us.

Douglas Banham's avatar
Douglas Banham

Highly competitve pricing

I have only had to use it once and a mechanic arrived far quicker than with my previous provider and dealt with the problem quickly.

Phil Watson's avatar
Phil Watson

Very good indeed

Always ready to cover when I am stuck

Susan 's avatar
Susan

Good, fast service.

Fortunately my car has been very reliable, but when needed, Saga's service has been fast and efficient. I have been very pleased and grateful for their help.

Jacqueline Kennedy's avatar
Jacqueline Kennedy

Exceptional

First class service with no fuss, I would recommend saga above all other providers

David prior's avatar
David prior

Brilliant company

Always found staff easy to talk to now bull

John smith 's avatar
John smith

Helpful friendly service

I have never had a problem with them. Such helpful and understanding people

Mrs Hayne's avatar
Mrs Hayne

It was a good deal

You can get in touch with them easily

Harry Cunningham's avatar
Harry Cunningham

Easy and friendly staff. Easy to complete forms.?what more do you need ?

Peter's avatar
Peter

Always helpful, always efficient.

Whenever I telephone Saga, there is always a friendly and helpful voice at the other end of the phone. This is something unusual these days and very much appreciated..

J Newman's avatar
J Newman

Very good and very helpful with no problands

I have house and contents and 2 car insurance and fill very satisfied with saga

Alan Galloway's avatar
Alan Galloway

Friendly, understanding and patient.

Always a polite and consistent service when I speak to their agents on the phone, don't leave you waiting on the line for any considerable time.

Tony E's avatar
Tony E

Excellent service.

I had cause to call Saga for a recent breakdown,which would have left me stranded at my workplace. Not only did they send help,but the response time was within one hour! I cannot rate Saga high enough for their prompt and courteous service. I am one very satisfied customer!

Shirley de Silva's avatar
Shirley de Silva

Breakdown recovery

I have had to be recovered twice in the last 6 months. The support and action I received was excellent. I was dealt with promptly and was recovered within 2 hours. Superb service.

P I C Derrick's avatar