Saga Health Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 12 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Saga health insurance reviews can help to you to get the inside track on life as a Saga health insurance customer before you take out a policy. Making sure that you find the best health insurance provider for you can help to give you piece of mind...which is were we come in! Smart Money People in the UK's leading financial services review site. Our mission is to help increase trust and transparency using the power of YOUR reviews...so why not write a Saga health insurance review today!

Saga Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Health Insurance Reviews

Review Saga's Health Insurance now

very good cover

Knowledgeable advisors on the end of the telephone ready to help in any way and to answer any questions I was not sure about

Reviewed on 28th September 2021
Elizabeth Newton's avatar
Elizabeth Newton

Very affordable

Professional And knowledgeable customer service ,Quick and easy quotation, extensive cover for not a lot of money

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
Barbara's avatar
Barbara

Just what I need

Have been reticent to explore health insurance due to thoughts re affordability. Saw ad. in my travel insurance website re offer of health insurance. Tentatively explored. Tim Morris insurance broker followed my exploration with phone call. Absolutely no pressure discussion re my possible needs ensued. Listened carefully, made assessment and directed me to Sharon Boorman from Saga Insurance. Again no pressure. After eliciting health history Sharon provided clear explanations of possible policies. I asked for a quote and again no pressure to make decision. I opted to think about my preferred option overnight providing time to discuss any issues with family. Made decision, informed Sharon and with Saga’s 3 month no payment bonus, and my current good health status, I now have affordable health insurance and peace of mind should any medical issue arise in these uncertain times.

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Margaret Turnbull's avatar
Margaret Turnbull

Great value health cover

Saga health cover is the best available at a very affordable price

Reviewed on 27th August 2020
Kim Stevens's avatar
Kim Stevens

So helpful. We are new customers

Couldn’t be more helpful and courteous.

John Woodside's avatar
John Woodside

Saga Health Insurance

Excellent Customer service and choice of products

David's avatar
David

Excellent value for money. Good cover

I travel extensively on business and for holidays. There is simply no comparative company for cover. During the COVID 19 lockdown I contacted to ask a question about travelling against FCO advice. Very clear responses in a considred way.

Richard Miles's avatar
Richard Miles

Saga health insurance

When speaking on the phone about making a claim( something new to me) I was very nervous but the people that I spoke to were very helpful and spoke clearly. They put me at ease and when settling a claim things were done very quickly and efficiently.

Pauline Taylor's avatar
Pauline Taylor

Saga

I feel safe and secure knowing I’ve got insurance from a great company

Reviewed on 25th August 2020
Kim howard 's avatar
Kim howard

Quick and promp access to see a specialist and treatment

My experience was nothing but quick and professional and the stay in the private hospital made my recovery so much faster through the continued care from the moment i arrived to discharge

Reviewed on 24th August 2020
Debbie's avatar
Debbie

adequate

Nothing special with the insurance company AXA. A little less accommodating than BUPA. Special: The SAGA lady who sold it to me was very helpful and charming.

Reviewed on 21st August 2020
Dorothy Sealy-Moles's avatar
Dorothy Sealy-Moles

Helpful and caring

Peace of mind in the knowledge that any serious condition will be handled quickly and efficiently.

Reviewed on 20th July 2020