Firth Finance Home Loan Reviews

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Home Loan Reviews

Review Firth Finance's Home Loan now

Very good service

Very friendly staff and quick service good communication low rates would recommend them to anyone

Liam Donaghy's avatar
Liam Donaghy

The best company

This company has the most friendliest, hard working, genuine people. They cater to your every need. If they can help they will, I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Jennylee Charlesworth's avatar
Jennylee Charlesworth

Amazing service

They have never let me down amazing service and staff and agents I would recommend to anyone to use them thanks

Deborah Jenkins's avatar
Deborah Jenkins

Easy and quick

I was struggling to afford a new bed for one of my children and a friend recommended forth finance and my agent made everything so quick and easy would definitely recommend to my friends and family

Michelle's avatar
Michelle

Fantastic company

They make everything so seamless and uncomplicated from start to finish and a quick process

Charmaine's avatar
Charmaine

Firth Finance add a very friendly company with agents to call with you

I have been a customer with Firth Finance for a good number of years and have never had any trouble obtaining a loan of them

Jennifer martin's avatar
Jennifer martin

A great service and easy to understand and quickly provides loans at good repayment rates

I have had a few loans and I have always been dealt with in a very courteous and professional manner! My agent is of great help and available anytime whenever needed! Very happy with the service provided!

gary mcblain's avatar
gary mcblain

Fantastic loan company

I've been using firth finance for some 5 years, the people in the office are lovely and always have time to listen to my needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else and would most definitely recommend to friends and family

Reviewed on 19th June 2022
Jalantha's avatar
Jalantha

Great loan company

I’ve been with the company for years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Always there when needed especially in emergencies. Look forward to Jeanette calling every month to catch up.

Ann's avatar
Ann

Great customer service

Found it a life saving service in times of great need with quite good interest rates . Friendly staff

Michele Silcock's avatar
Michele Silcock

Very reliable company, I would definitely recommend.

I have been with them for a long time and I find them very trustworthy.

Mary King's avatar
Mary King

Professional

The agent that calls with me to collect payments is a very decent understanding man. The process of getting/renewing the loans is very simple. I will continue to use firth finance at anytime I feel the need too.

Davidmcc's avatar
Davidmcc

Great service has helped me & my partner out alot thanks guys

Danielle Mcgregor's avatar
Danielle Mcgregor

Great company - there when you need them.

Great customer service. Always very helpful.

Michelle McAuley's avatar
Michelle McAuley

Nice service

Good service really easy to work with and stress free very helpful

Reviewed on 30th May 2022

Great service and very understanding

My loan man is Sam and he’s been brilliant with us!

David Mcgraw's avatar
David Mcgraw

professional

Professional. From the start filling in an application form and getting passed, everything went through quite quickly, would recommend.

Linda Turkington's avatar
Linda Turkington

Very good company always there to help

We as a family use this company and its very trust worthy and always there very understanding and always there to help

Jonathan Evitt's avatar
Jonathan Evitt

Best loan company

So nice to talk to very understanding and not paying back double the loan would defo recomend to friends and family

Stephanie Mcmullen's avatar
Stephanie Mcmullen

Really pleased with the service

Reviewed on 25th May 2022