Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

ACE-FX Travel Money Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our ACE-FX Travel Money reviews can help you to find out what life as a ACE-FX customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Money Reviews (3)

27th June 2016

order cancelled without notice

Placed an order for some currency and all confirmation came through and payment taken. I checked my bank 3 days later to find a refund had gone back in. I tried to contact the company by telephone and email but never got a response. I wanted to confirm if the order was going through or not so I could arrange replacement currency - no contact was made via the company with any alternatives or an explanation. Lucky I checked my bank otherwise I could have been waiting all week.

28th March 2016

good experience

Once again, fantastic service from ACE-Fx great service ordered immediate e mail confirmation delivered on time and a great rate would definitely recommend this service have used them every country i visited, best rates in the uk.