ACE-FX Travel Money Reviews

Our ACE-FX Travel Money reviews can help you to find out what life as a ACE-FX customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Average

ACE-FX Review Insight

Features

Top Age Profile: N/A

Your Travel Money Reviews

Review ACE-FX's Travel Money now

order cancelled without notice

Placed an order for some currency and all confirmation came through and payment taken. I checked my bank 3 days later to find a refund had gone back in. I tried to contact the company by telephone and email but never got a response. I wanted to confirm if the order was going through or not so I could arrange replacement currency - no contact was made via the company with any alternatives or an explanation. Lucky I checked my bank otherwise I could have been waiting all week.

Reviewed on 27th June 2016
Rob's avatar
Rob

Absolute scam of a company!

Had full confirmation page and payment taken for euros last night before EU exit and this scamming excuse for a sorry company cancelled my order claiming the EU referendum crashed their website. I am absolutely outraged!

Reviewed on 24th June 2016
Kimberly Graffin's avatar
Kimberly Graffin

good experience

Once again, fantastic service from ACE-Fx great service ordered immediate e mail confirmation delivered on time and a great rate would definitely recommend this service have used them every country i visited, best rates in the uk.

Reviewed on 28th March 2016