Sainsburys Bank Travel Money Reviews

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for Sainsburys Bank travel money reviews. If you've used Sainsburys Bank travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest Sainsburys Bank travel money reviews.

Good

Sainsburys Bank Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Travel Money Reviews

Review Sainsburys Bank's Travel Money now

Failure!!!

Pre ordered euros for my much awaited holiday only to be told that the bureau would be closing 2 hours early. I chose the specific day because the website said open until 7pm which gave me time to get there after work. I was told that staff weren’t guaranteed to be there the next day either!!!!
Awful service. Currently waiting to be told if I will be able to get my travel money. I leave in less than 36 hours. Appalling.

Reviewed on 30th September 2021
Josephine Riley's avatar
Josephine Riley

Slick transactions

Website so user friendly, ordered 3 lots of travel money. Great rates, better rates for Nectar Card holders and delivered free of charge to my home. Just so easy to use!

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
sonseyface's avatar
sonseyface

Definately use again

Ordered 1000 Euros online which was quite easy, and collected them from their Camberley branch. Didn't have many small notes available but allowed me to return the next day to change some denominations. Very helpful all round!

Reviewed on 7th March 2017