Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Age UK Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Our Age UK Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Age UK customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Car Insurance Reviews (2)

28th March 2016

Service

Doing the normal car insurance searches, got myself the normal £100 off my current supplier, when I spotted an offer £15 cheaper on age UK plus vouchers worth £60, woop, woop but no countless re tries could not reset the dodgy links to the voucher bonus,, So I rang age UK,
The lady not only found my on line details saving us 40 minutes of the conversation I've already had 20 times, yes,no,no,no,20+,yes,no,no,not unless she's wounder woman,,,sorry! No! ( sarcasm/ humour not allowed)
She spotted my no claims discount was wrong another £15 and then rang another dept to see if tge vouchers could be added manually as I had problems on line,, Yep no problem she said,, all done and dusted in 10 minutes, Brilliant service