Barclaycard: Business Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews

Based on 25 reviews, last reviewed 11th Jun 2020

Bank A really good service and offers Reviewed on: 11th June 2020

Sofa...not so good I bought a sofa from John Lewis and wanted to pay the balance of it using a credit card. Barclaycard credit card had excellent reviews and also a goo... Read more Reviewed on: 5th June 2019
Margaret's avatar
Margaret

About the Business Balance Transfer Credit Card

Barclaycard Business Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Business Balance Transfer Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Barclaycard customers like? Find out more about the Barclaycard Business Balance Transfer Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Barclaycard Business Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Barclaycard: Business Balance Transfer Credit Card now

Barclaycard Business Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews (25)

Bank

A really good service and offers Reviewed on: 11th June 2020

Quick balance transfer

Quick balance transfers & long interest free terms Reviewed on: 8th February 2020
Gall's avatar
Gall

interest free

a long interest free credit timespan Reviewed on: 21st November 2019

Sofa...not so good

I bought a sofa from John Lewis and wanted to pay the balance of it using a credit card. Barclaycard credit card had excellent reviews and also a good deal for balance transfers so I applied online to apply for a credit card. The online application was long and difficult and when I tried to upload my proof of income (never been asked to produce this by any other lender) it wouldn't accept my documents in jpeg or any other format. I ended up having to take proof of income to the nearest Barclays branch which is 15 miles from my home. I waited 10 days and called Barclays credit card and they had lost my proof of income! The staff at Barclays credit card were very unsympathetic to my situation ( I'm 73 years old!) and stated I MUST resubmit my proof of income at the branch to get the credit card. I feel that this was highly unreasonable and the whole experience was bureacratic nonsense. I shan't recommend Barclays ever again. My sofa has now arrived and I couldn't 'chair- less' about Barclaycard. Lol Reviewed on: 5th June 2019
Margaret's avatar
Margaret

Do you have a different Barclaycard product?

Barclaycard has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products