Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

BASC Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 11 months ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

When comparing gun insurance, be sure to read our BASC gun insurance reviews. We collect reviews from our community in order to help others find the best possible gun insurance products on the market.

Your BASC Insurance Reviews (1)

23rd August 2016

Was excellent gone down to rock bottom!

Family were members of BASC before it became BASC in 1981. First class courses, support for shooting and with the addition of reliable insurance. There is no support for shooting now everyone is treated as if they are idiots. BASC are hand in hand with the police and allow plod to walk all over the members with an I know whats best attitude! Folk with years of experience are told to go on course or there is no renewal.
Insurance, BASC insures anything now cars, bikes, houses, caravans. Lost it's sense of direction and commitment to shooting ! I made a claim after 40 years of shooting, got rid of my large rifles and bought a new small one, police refused my renewal said I must go on a course before they would allow me a renewal. BASC didn't like my taking plod to court over it, could tell that, put every obstacle in my way ! BASC are useless not half they were! Will be giving away little monkeys with insurance next!
Gun insurance at BASC, stay clear! Would not recommend!