Bean App Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Looking for reviews of Bean - the innovative personal finance app? Read on to see what our community is saying about using Bean to manage their finances. Already using Bean and saving money using the app? Please share review of your own and help others find the best personal finance apps today!

Your App Reviews (3)

6th November 2018

Easy to track outgoings and cut back on spending

I signed up just to test the app out and found that it was really helpful so continued to use it. I can see how much I've spent on any one contract over time and cancel things I don't want anymore. Have recommended it to all my friends - especially the ones who own their own homes.

23rd May 2018

Great app

I signed up and it was helpful to see how many subscriptions I had. Then a few months later, I got an email to say I could switch energy, which I did. I think it saved me over £500 in about 2 mins. Great app.

13th October 2017

Saved £230 immediately!

Sign up was really fast & savings shown right away. Ended up switching to a much cheaper gas provider & cancelled a credit report thing I didn't know I had :/ Saved about £230 so definitely a good use of 10 mins of my day!