Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Bennetts Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Bennetts reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this insurance company. Read and write you Bennetts reviews, and together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Bennetts Reviews (1)

5th November 2015

First dealings with them......will not be renewing.

I have a motorbike insurance policy with Bennetts. I have recently moved house and called them to change our home address. Trying to get through to speak to an actual person was very difficult. I spent ages on hold, spread over several days as the wait times were so lengthy. They then charged £32 just to change address. All our other insurances charged a minimal fee or in some cases refunded some money due to the new area. This fee was just to change address. Out of contents, buildings, car insurance, van insurance & bike insurance this was by far the highest amount charged made worse by the chore of actually getting through in the first place. We won't be using them again.