Bennetts Motorbike insurance Reviews

Bennetts motorbike insurance reviews can help motorcyclists like you to find the best motorbike insurance provider. Take a look at our Bennetts motorbike insurance reviews to find out what being with Bennetts is like, for example, what is the claim's process like? YOUR reviews can help other motorcyclists to find this out...so write your review today! Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Motorbike insurance Reviews

Review Bennetts's Motorbike insurance now

Over an hour wait

I phoned Bennett’s to stop the auto renewal. Rang at 0824 and was told 46th in the queue. Finally spoke to an operative at 0933. Very very poor customer service.

Reviewed on 17th June 2022
John Kay's avatar
John Kay

Pitiful renewal process, make sure your phone is fully charged if expecting them to answer your call!

Writing this review as I wait, again, in a queue of 47!! Third time I've called to simpl renew my policy. Bennetts antiquated and dysfunctional payment process online made this option unusable. Having eventually got through to a human last time I called Read more

Writing this review as I wait, again, in a queue of 47!! Third time I've called to simpl renew my policy. Bennetts antiquated and dysfunctional payment process online made this option unusable. Having eventually got through to a human last time I called I was able to make payment over the phone. Since this time I've received a letter stating that my policy is due to expire tomorrow and I 'need to take urgent action'!! I reviewed 'My Account' on Bennetts website, again no confirmation of payment made over 10 days ago which was confirmed by my bank statement. I'm now waiting , and entering my 4th hour, on hold, to find out what an earth is going on. Definitely my last time with this company who were so simple to deal with and offered real value for money, sadly this is far from the case now. Not sure why they think it acceptable to keep customers on hold for hours and not invest in functional online payment services.

UPDATE. On hold for 42 mins and reached position 13 in the queue before I was cut off.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2022
Stuart Mason's avatar
Stuart Mason

Its an insurance company

They do insurance for motorcycles

Reviewed on 14th August 2019
smartmoneypeople's avatar
smartmoneypeople

Quality service!

Great service, reasonable price and excellent customer support. Recommended!

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
Batz7z's avatar
Batz7z

Best policy least hastle

Great value and intuitively set up policies from a company that understands its customers needs

Reviewed on 2nd September 2018
Andy's avatar
Andy

Bike insurance by bikers

What more can I say. Talk to people who understand bikers.

Reviewed on 25th September 2017
Mark Fletcher's avatar
Mark Fletcher

Cheep and very informative staff

Great company for bike insurance staff made it real easy and was very helpfull

Reviewed on 10th September 2017
John Penn's avatar
John Penn

First dealings with them......will not be renewing.

I have a motorbike insurance policy with Bennetts. I have recently moved house and called them to change our home address. Trying to get through to speak to an actual person was very difficult. I spent ages on hold, spread over several days as the wait ti Read more

I have a motorbike insurance policy with Bennetts. I have recently moved house and called them to change our home address. Trying to get through to speak to an actual person was very difficult. I spent ages on hold, spread over several days as the wait times were so lengthy. They then charged £32 just to change address. All our other insurances charged a minimal fee or in some cases refunded some money due to the new area. This fee was just to change address. Out of contents, buildings, car insurance, van insurance & bike insurance this was by far the highest amount charged made worse by the chore of actually getting through in the first place. We won't be using them again.

Reviewed on 5th November 2015