BestInvest Pension Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 3 months ago

At Smart Money People, we collect BestInvest Pension reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting a BestInvest Pension check out our reviews, or if you're an existing BestInvest customer - please share your experiences with ur community in order to help out others!

Your Pension Reviews (5)

9th July 2020

Lazy and inept on their best days

I have a SIPP with BESTINVEST, worst financial decision I ever made. They massively increased the cost by adding a £120 yearl charge on top of their fees. The website is slow and frequently is unable to perform transactions. Avoid

22nd November 2019

Fairly easy to buy shares, but very expensive

I have a SIPP which I run myself. Bestinvest suddenly introduced and enormous £120 charge p.a. This is on top of all of the other fees they charge. Their customer service is not very good but not terrible, but this new charge means I am looking to move away as soon as practical

30th July 2019

Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them

Invested in their SIPP, suddenly they whack on a massive yearly charge of £120. on top of all of the other fees and charges. As soon as I am able to move from them I will.

9th June 2017

They never reply in a timely manner

They do not do much for their fee, and getting a reply out of them is like getting blood from a stone. Try their competition, they don't give clear answers and are generally poor.