Brentacre Insurance: Broker reviews

Based on 8 reviews, last reviewed 4th Jun 2019

A good insurance company Iv been with Brentacre for 4 years now (that’s how long Iv been driving) and not once have I had a problem. The prices are reasonable and whenever I p... Read more Reviewed on: 4th June 2019
Carl Hannan's avatar
Carl Hannan

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Broker

Need car insurance for your modified or otherwise non-standard car? Read our consumer reviews of Brentacre Insurance from people like you on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 financial services reviews site. Our community comments on this specialist car insurance on everything from customer car, to making a claim, so if you've used Brentacre Insurance in the past, please write a review of your own and help others who are seeking the best car insurance products.

Review Brentacre Insurance: Broker now

Brentacre Insurance Broker reviews (8)

A good insurance company

Iv been with Brentacre for 4 years now (that’s how long Iv been driving) and not once have I had a problem. The prices are reasonable and whenever I phone them with an issue they are always there to help me out. Reviewed on: 4th June 2019
Carl Hannan's avatar
Carl Hannan

Best price/easy transaction/top quality customer service

Halved my renewal from my old ins for like for like cover and so easy to deal with wat more do u need from an insurance company Reviewed on: 12th September 2017

very helpful and knowledgeable

they have helped with many items and offer a great service Reviewed on: 14th August 2017
Darren West's avatar
Darren West

Great service.

Easy people to do business with, friendly knowledgeable staff. Very happy with our quote - beating our renewal by a considerable amount. Recommended. Reviewed on: 12th August 2017
Steve Caton's avatar
Steve Caton

Do you have a different Brentacre Insurance product?

Brentacre Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products