Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Budget Insurance Van Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Our Budget Insurance Van Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Budget Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Van Insurance Reviews (3)

28th February 2016

CheekyCharges Campaigner

My husband had a car go into his van, which needed a lot of work done on the front. We had to pay an excess of £200.00 before they would start work on the van, saying we would get it back once the claim had all gone through. The accident was not my husbands fault which was proved on completition of the claim. We never did get the excess back, after about 4/5 phone calss and being passed from pillar to post and then the line finally going dead we never resolved it. felt ripped off