Budget Insurance: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 29th Jul 2022

They're ok YOU KNOW I feel Budget are sufficient and I can successfully detail a brief overview of my experience. Firstly they are quick to identify any previous claims a... Read more Reviewed on: 29th July 2022

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Car Insurance

Our Budget Insurance Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Budget Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Review Budget Insurance: Car Insurance now

Budget Insurance Car Insurance reviews (5)

They're ok YOU KNOW

I feel Budget are sufficient and I can successfully detail a brief overview of my experience. Firstly they are quick to identify any previous claims any named driver has. Its the first thing they will do!! Secondly they are actually really cost effective and for this i can not fault them. Providing you be open and honest they are competitive and will beat any quote on the market with out you even needing to do any formal market research, I for one only review something should i feel it meets my criteria so well done!! Reviewed on: 29th July 2022

Excellent service best price around

Bought a new car and my insurance company refused to insure went onto conparisant websites and had no joy at all with them all prices coming in at over 2k found budget insurance on the internet and gave them a call explained my situation about new car and ridiculous prices they came back with a quote of £637.46 fully comp the staff were very helpful and a joy to speak with my renewal quote with them also came in cheaper and changing vehicle was easily completed with them with no admin charges at all absolute pleasure dealing with them and now 5 of my freinds now insure with them and they all say the same at last a good quality honest company that are a joy to deal with Reviewed on: 26th April 2018
Dan's avatar
Dan

Car Insurance

Such an easy hassle free car insurance company Reviewed on: 27th July 2017
MALCOLM GOW's avatar
MALCOLM GOW

Does what it says on the Tin!

It has budget in the name and it certainly lives up to that! Very cheap Car Insurance even with the added extras like No-Claims protection and Legal cover. Very quick and easy to get sorted online and I've even spoken to their customer service since and they were very friendly and helpful. Worthy of 5 stars, Think Budget Insurance next time you need to renew your car insurance. Reviewed on: 2nd October 2016

Do you have a different Budget Insurance product?

Budget Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products