CapitalRise Property Investments Reviews

CapitalRise offers access to vetted property investments starting from £1,000. If your investment is made via the CapitalRise Innovative Finance ISA, you could benefit from tax free returns. Smart Money People is the place for CapitalRise property investment reviews. If you've made an investment, why not leave a quick review today? You'll be helping other consumers thinking about making an investment of their own.

CapitalRise Review Insight

Your Property Investments Reviews

Review CapitalRise's Property Investments now

No communication when things start to slip

I read great things about CapitalRise, though I am not the kind of person to go in big without experiencing it for myself. I invested in April 2019 for a 21 month project, targeted to end in March... Read more

I read great things about CapitalRise, though I am not the kind of person to go in big without experiencing it for myself. I invested in April 2019 for a 21 month project, targeted to end in March 2021.

Overall, so far I have been a little underwhelmed. I received 2 emails per year so far that generally state "Overall, we are content with the progress during the reporting period and remain confident that the loan will be repaid within the term of your bond". They do go on to explain some physical progress, however no way of validating so didn't read. However given that my last update was Aug 2020, that the March timeframe has been and gone, i was a little disappointed to have heard no further update. Even further disappointed to see they had "secretly" edited the maturity date on their website from March to April. I was there just 3 weeks ago to see if i could find any further progress, but nothing. It stated the original March end point then.

Maybe this is a non issue, however I do think communication should be proactive. Yet to see if this investment will pay out, but having invested, I don't have that solid feeling about them at the moment.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Stv's avatar
Stv

Working through Covid

Remarkably the company has maintained or increased it investors throughout the Covid pandemic and also met its redemptions

Reviewed on 2nd April 2021
Keith Rafferty's avatar
Keith Rafferty

Easy-to-use, transparent, and reliable

I had the chance to adopt and use CR for some time, and I think this is one-of-a-kind P2P platforms able to be reliable for both clients and investors, with a high degree of transparency because of the people in their team.

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
alberto's avatar
alberto

Excellent Opportunity

As a keen property investor with limited funds to invest, I love having the opportunity presented by CapitalRise.

Reviewed on 30th March 2021
Yolande van Niekerk's avatar
Yolande van Niekerk

Excellent Investment Opportunity for spare cash

Whilst I know CapitalRise investments are not for everyone, they can be a great investment for those more sophisticated investors, who are looking to receive a good return on cash but at a higher risk than other investments such as bank accounts or National Savings. It gives a means of investing in prime London property developments indirectly to small and medium sized investors alike.

Their professional team thoroughly evaluate property developers projects in advance and then forward loans in tranches to developers as work progresses so they can fully monitor the safety of the investments. They build in the anticipated sales period for the development into the loan term period; the only downside, your investment is typically tied up until a property is sold, so this is not an easy access account, more a one - to - two year lock in.

I have found CapitalRise easy to deal with, keeping me informed on my investments with regular updates on projects I have invested in. To-date I have invested in a number of projects, some still ongoing, and have been repaid on time with two returning over 8% pa.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Martin Hale's avatar
Martin Hale

Great Funding Platform

A very efficient way of funding for sme's.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
bhupendra kansagra's avatar
bhupendra kansagra

Great offering, great team

Completely satisfied with the customer support, platform ease, and investment opportunities!

Tyler Gohegan's avatar
Tyler Gohegan

Great company

Great company and customer service.

Julie Ryan 's avatar
Julie Ryan

Absolutely first class.

I have been a lender on the Capitalrise platform for 3 years and they've not put a foot wrong. Strong leadership team, robust underwriting process, excellent communications and compelling risk-adjusted returns. Top marks!

Nic's avatar
Nic

Fantastic team

I’ve only ever found that my engagement with CapitalRise to be prompt and considerate - such a great combination that only ever leaves me feeling in safe hands

D's avatar
D

Great alternative investment company

Easy to you site. Very friendly staff. Good opportunity for investing.

Keith's avatar
Keith

Excellent All Round

I have invested with Capital rose on a number of occasions. Their product is unique and their customer service is second to none. I would (and high) highly recommend.

John Darlison's avatar
John Darlison

Extensive DD

CapitalRise I have found do good DD so that I don't always have to, which is a key offering

Niall S's avatar
Niall S

The company does what it says.

Good retunes on your investment with good security in place.

Jaisukh Patel's avatar
Jaisukh Patel

Transparent investments with a demonstrable track record

CapitalRise offer a high quality product that is clear and transparent. Their extensive track record speaks for itself.

JRN's avatar
JRN

Reliable investment

With zero loan defaults and great return on investment, CR provides an excellent investment opportunity

Dw's avatar
Dw

Excellent, professional service

Have been using Capital Rise for over 2 years now and have encountered no issues with investing or withdrawing funds. There have been no defaults on loans and the staff are always quick to respond to any questions, however trivial.

drew.bajada@gmail.com's avatar
drew.bajada@gmail.com

Im an investor

Im an investor and I use Capital Rise

Wayne Dodd's avatar
Wayne Dodd

Easy to deal with.Friendly.Profitable.

The underlying business is straight forward. The participant lends money to a company costructing a building and the money is returned with interest on completion.The system is explained very simply and the method of investing is very easy to carry out.One is kept well informed of progress.It is very easy to make contact either by email or on the phone..You get straight through to who you want and a helpful friendly reply- none of this dial 1, dial 2 ,dial 3 business.So far they have delivered what has been promised.For someone like me not very technically or computer competent this is an ideal copany to deal with.

Dr Denis Hardy's avatar
Dr Denis Hardy

Flawless performance

I have been actively investing with CapitalRise for nearly 5 years , I have invested in every single investment opportunity and every one of them has performed.

Active Investor's avatar