Charles Cameron & Associates Mortgage Broker Reviews

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Mortgage Broker Reviews

Review Charles Cameron & Associates's Mortgage Broker now

Quick, thorough, helpful and friendly

Can't complain in any way. They found a suitable product, they were in touch throughout the process to ensure the application went through, and they were professional and prompt at all times.

Reviewed on 12th March 2022
Jonathan Sharp's avatar
Jonathan Sharp

Saving a family home

Very long story short. I found myself close to losing my family home after a massive trauma. Was given their number by an estate agent that was valuing the house for sale, (that’s how close I came to losing it). They showed not only an amazing professiona Read more

Very long story short. I found myself close to losing my family home after a massive trauma. Was given their number by an estate agent that was valuing the house for sale, (that’s how close I came to losing it). They showed not only an amazing professional side, that took all the worry away, but one that was human and empathic. My home and my children are now secure because of their actions.
Thank you Karen and the team for putting up with my procrastination but you got me there in the end. See you in 5 years
Mark

Reviewed on 29th June 2021
Mark Nailer's avatar
Mark Nailer

lack experience

Poor customer service Inaccurate information provided Brokers need additional training on how to deal with customers

Reviewed on 11th August 2020
Collins's avatar
Collins

10/10

Great choice. Recommended by a friend and certainly didn't disappoint. Speedy and knowledgeable

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019