ClearScore Reviews

Ratings based on 93 reviews       Last review 1 day ago

ClearScore reviews can help you find out more about this free credit report provider. If you’re looking for reviews of credit check providers, then Smart Money People is the best place online. We collect reviews of ClearScore from customers like you, to help others find the best credit check provider. Write your ClearScore review today, and help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

ClearScore Review Insight

Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Best Credit Report Provider" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017.

ClearScore Products 93

They have no idea

I used clearscore up until recently. Compared to other credit file providers clearscore are factually incorrect in their scoring , they marked me down over 180 points for nearing the credit limit on one of my credit cards when I was setting up a business?? Whereas the other 2 credit agencies left me unchanged in the excellent credit rating section!! So clearscore are clearly clueless and mark you down for no reason as I have never had an overdraft or missed a payment!!
Shame on you credit score! Stay away from these clueless jokers

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Martin kemp's avatar
Martin kemp

Credit Check

Easy To Manage, no hassle.

Great App this is! Gives you your financial background all in one place, no messing about, and love learning to improve credit knowledge. Great find it is.

Reviewed on 18th March 2021
Alan's avatar
Alan

Careful

They provide great information BUT beware they do push providers onto you , if not careful you will end up in trouble.

Reviewed on 17th March 2021
darren ward's avatar
darren ward

Great tool

Helped me understand my credit score for the first time and begin to do things to help improve it.

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
Ross's avatar
Ross

Credit Check

Always offers high interest options

Having a fairly good score I have found that the options when searched are either high interest cards or loans with extortionate rates, it’s no wonder people get into a mess if they’re being offered these sorts of options, I think I’ve read someone else saying the options are greater rates than ones you already have, why would you swap?
I’ve also noticed that it doesn’t bring up options for all, I had a search and it didn’t bring up one provider who I applied with successfully, so it makes me wonder if they’re getting some sort of deal with these high rate lenders for introducing customers? Wonder if my review gets published?

Reviewed on 23rd January 2021
Jane 's avatar
Jane

rates too high

They offer you consolidation options which rates of interest ar higher than your current loan interest rates, therefore, creating longer-term debt. I worked out if I pay what I'm already paying ill pay off the debt sooner and less expensively than taking out a loan. The app is constantly saying I have defaults which is not the case I have contacted the companies directly who have agreed there is no open account for me. I speak to Clearscore and they remove the default companies for them to reappear a few days later. unsuscribing.

Reviewed on 29th October 2020
James Holles's avatar
James Holles

Limited access

I'm currently abroad and have been advised by clearscore customer services that access is no longer available outside of the UK. This means there is very limited access unlike clearscore's competitors. Many of us travel regularly and expect services to be accessible wherever we are. Not unreasonable in this day and age.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Asif's avatar
Asif

Untrue and unrealistic reports

Late update, wrong information and ..... is what you get from ClearScore

Reviewed on 31st July 2020
Ash's avatar
Ash

Building confidence

Using the clearscore site is easy. they keep me informed about my credit rating and how it compares locally so that I can be confident I am on the right track.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Mrs. Eira Blowers's avatar
Mrs. Eira Blowers

No fuss monitoring

I joined as I felt it was a good idea to keep a track of my credit. i have seen my credit score grow and there are some great tips for keeping on track. They also show offers that are suited to m,y situation, without ridiculous interest rates.

Reviewed on 4th July 2020
Karen Kagz Harrison's avatar
Karen Kagz Harrison

Credit Check

Free and easy credit score

The website is easy to view and move around and compatible with phones

Reviewed on 5th May 2020
Nuha Jannat's avatar
Nuha Jannat

Great free company

Great free company to keep track of your credit file without high monthly premiums.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
LShears's avatar
LShears

Accurate & reliable

Tried a few of the credit score services and this seems the most accurate and reliable.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
nblackburn's avatar
nblackburn

Easy credit check

Clearscore is a great website to check your credit score easily. They also provide a lot of help to improve your credit score, which has been very useful for me. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 8th June 2019
Brice's avatar
Brice

Would recommend

Clear Score gives you an insight into your credit score. Not only that they help you understand your credit score and provide, on-line coaching tips to help you build and improve your score.

Reviewed on 5th June 2019
D Baird's avatar
D Baird

very good,nicr nice hhhhhhhjghjhgvhkjcfgj

Reviewed on 25th May 2019

Great free service

If you want a simple credit score check this is the one for you. It is very basic and doesn’t go into a lot of detail but is great for a monthly free service with tips to help improve your score!

Reviewed on 13th May 2019
amy6789's avatar
amy6789

Brilliant service for free

ClearScore is helping me a lot in improving my financial situation. I made a lot of bad choices in the past and thanks to ClearScore and to its suggestions I'm now finally starting to feel more comfortable about my finances.

Reviewed on 8th April 2019
borisdamato's avatar
borisdamato

Credit Check

ClearScore helped me boost my credit score

I got a credit card after following ClearScore's advice. My credit score dropped initially but then increased. I feel like I'm totally in control of my credit score now. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8th April 2019