ClearScore Credit Check Reviews

We're building the biggest collection of ClearScore credit check reviews at Smart Money People. If you're looking for reviews of ClearScore's credit check service, or if you're an existing ClearScore customer looking to share your thoughts, you've come to the right place. We're changing financial services for the better.

ClearScore Review Insight

Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Best Credit Report Provider" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017.
Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Credit Check Reviews

Review ClearScore's Credit Check now

rates too high

They offer you consolidation options which rates of interest ar higher than your current loan interest rates, therefore, creating longer-term debt. I worked out if I pay what I'm already paying ill pay off the debt sooner and less expensively than taking out a loan. The app is constantly saying I have defaults which is not the case I have contacted the companies directly who have agreed there is no open account for me. I speak to Clearscore and they remove the default companies for them to reappear a few days later. unsuscribing.

Reviewed on 29th October 2020
James Holles's avatar
James Holles

Limited access

I'm currently abroad and have been advised by clearscore customer services that access is no longer available outside of the UK. This means there is very limited access unlike clearscore's competitors. Many of us travel regularly and expect services to be accessible wherever we are. Not unreasonable in this day and age.

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Asif's avatar
Asif

Untrue and unrealistic reports

Late update, wrong information and ..... is what you get from ClearScore

Reviewed on 31st July 2020
Ash's avatar
Ash

Building confidence

Using the clearscore site is easy. they keep me informed about my credit rating and how it compares locally so that I can be confident I am on the right track.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Mrs. Eira Blowers's avatar
Mrs. Eira Blowers

No fuss monitoring

I joined as I felt it was a good idea to keep a track of my credit. i have seen my credit score grow and there are some great tips for keeping on track. They also show offers that are suited to m,y situation, without ridiculous interest rates.

Reviewed on 4th July 2020
Karen Kagz Harrison's avatar
Karen Kagz Harrison

Free and easy credit score

The website is easy to view and move around and compatible with phones

Reviewed on 5th May 2020
Nuha Jannat's avatar
Nuha Jannat

Great free company

Great free company to keep track of your credit file without high monthly premiums.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
LShears's avatar
LShears

Accurate & reliable

Tried a few of the credit score services and this seems the most accurate and reliable.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
nblackburn's avatar
nblackburn

Easy credit check

Clearscore is a great website to check your credit score easily. They also provide a lot of help to improve your credit score, which has been very useful for me. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 8th June 2019
Brice's avatar
Brice

Would recommend

Clear Score gives you an insight into your credit score. Not only that they help you understand your credit score and provide, on-line coaching tips to help you build and improve your score.

Reviewed on 5th June 2019
D Baird's avatar
D Baird

very good,nicr nice hhhhhhhjghjhgvhkjcfgj

Reviewed on 25th May 2019

Great free service

If you want a simple credit score check this is the one for you. It is very basic and doesn’t go into a lot of detail but is great for a monthly free service with tips to help improve your score!

Reviewed on 13th May 2019
amy6789's avatar
amy6789

Brilliant service for free

ClearScore is helping me a lot in improving my financial situation. I made a lot of bad choices in the past and thanks to ClearScore and to its suggestions I'm now finally starting to feel more comfortable about my finances.

Reviewed on 8th April 2019
borisdamato's avatar
borisdamato

ClearScore helped me boost my credit score

I got a credit card after following ClearScore's advice. My credit score dropped initially but then increased. I feel like I'm totally in control of my credit score now. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8th April 2019
Credit6729483's avatar
Credit6729483

ClearScore

Great information Etc, Clear setup and Easy to login, lots of helpful trips

Reviewed on 30th December 2018
Patrick's avatar
Patrick

Free and has been of some use

Easy to use, and you don't have to expect very much for nothing at all.

Reviewed on 17th December 2018
Richard Gray's avatar
Richard Gray

Regularly updated score

Easy to use and regularly updated, can see new credit applications dates so could alert of unauthorised usage too

Reviewed on 17th December 2018
Sandy Gough's avatar
Sandy Gough

In a nutshell

Everything you need to know about your credit. Your history, and the products available and how to improve your rating. Clearly explained.

Reviewed on 30th June 2018
Anita Waner 's avatar
Anita Waner

The information they use is incorrect-in my case

They say on the negative side that I have a high credit card utilisation. My utilisation is zero as I pay full amount each month. Very poor information. It could be a good site if their information was correct!

Reviewed on 2nd December 2017
Peter robinson's avatar
Peter robinson

Best find ever.

I absolutely love clearscore. They give you your score and it's also broken down into A report. You always know and understand your dept figures. They also offer support and training on how to sort your finances out. Super impressed.

Reviewed on 1st October 2017