Ratings based on 87 reviews Last review 1 month ago

We're building the biggest collection of ClearScore credit check reviews at Smart Money People. If you're looking for reviews of ClearScore's credit check service, or if you're an existing ClearScore customer looking to share your thoughts, you've come to the right place. We're changing financial services for the better.

Your Credit Check Reviews (87)

31st August 2020

Limited access

I'm currently abroad and have been advised by clearscore customer services that access is no longer available outside of the UK. This means there is very limited access unlike clearscore's competitors. Many of us travel regularly and expect services to be accessible wherever we are. Not unreasonable in this day and age.

4th July 2020

No fuss monitoring

I joined as I felt it was a good idea to keep a track of my credit. i have seen my credit score grow and there are some great tips for keeping on track. They also show offers that are suited to m,y situation, without ridiculous interest rates.

8th June 2019

Easy credit check

Clearscore is a great website to check your credit score easily. They also provide a lot of help to improve your credit score, which has been very useful for me. I highly recommend it.

5th June 2019

Would recommend

Clear Score gives you an insight into your credit score. Not only that they help you understand your credit score and provide, on-line coaching tips to help you build and improve your score.

13th May 2019

Great free service

If you want a simple credit score check this is the one for you. It is very basic and doesn’t go into a lot of detail but is great for a monthly free service with tips to help improve your score!

8th April 2019

Brilliant service for free

ClearScore is helping me a lot in improving my financial situation. I made a lot of bad choices in the past and thanks to ClearScore and to its suggestions I'm now finally starting to feel more comfortable about my finances.

8th April 2019

ClearScore helped me boost my credit score

I got a credit card after following ClearScore's advice. My credit score dropped initially but then increased. I feel like I'm totally in control of my credit score now. Thank you!

2nd December 2017

The information they use is incorrect-in my case

They say on the negative side that I have a high credit card utilisation. My utilisation is zero as I pay full amount each month. Very poor information. It could be a good site if their information was correct!

1st October 2017

Best find ever.

I absolutely love clearscore. They give you your score and it's also broken down into A report. You always know and understand your dept figures. They also offer support and training on how to sort your finances out. Super impressed.

Articles related to ClearScore