Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2020 is open!VOTE NOW
Ratings based on 83 reviews Last review 1 week ago

We're building the biggest collection of ClearScore credit check reviews at Smart Money People. If you're looking for reviews of ClearScore's credit check service, or if you're an existing ClearScore customer looking to share your thoughts, you've come to the right place. We're changing financial services for the better.

Your Credit Check Reviews (83)

8th June 2019

Easy credit check

Clearscore is a great website to check your credit score easily. They also provide a lot of help to improve your credit score, which has been very useful for me. I highly recommend it.

5th June 2019

Would recommend

Clear Score gives you an insight into your credit score. Not only that they help you understand your credit score and provide, on-line coaching tips to help you build and improve your score.

13th May 2019

Great free service

If you want a simple credit score check this is the one for you. It is very basic and doesn’t go into a lot of detail but is great for a monthly free service with tips to help improve your score!

8th April 2019

Brilliant service for free

ClearScore is helping me a lot in improving my financial situation. I made a lot of bad choices in the past and thanks to ClearScore and to its suggestions I'm now finally starting to feel more comfortable about my finances.

8th April 2019

ClearScore helped me boost my credit score

I got a credit card after following ClearScore's advice. My credit score dropped initially but then increased. I feel like I'm totally in control of my credit score now. Thank you!

2nd December 2017

The information they use is incorrect-in my case

They say on the negative side that I have a high credit card utilisation. My utilisation is zero as I pay full amount each month. Very poor information. It could be a good site if their information was correct!

1st October 2017

Best find ever.

I absolutely love clearscore. They give you your score and it's also broken down into A report. You always know and understand your dept figures. They also offer support and training on how to sort your finances out. Super impressed.

3rd July 2017

It may be free but they don't skimp on quality

Easy to use, beautiful design and on top of that they are actually providing you with something that you normally have to pay for, for free! Really can't complain!

29th June 2017

Excellent service, I've used a few but this seems the best free one by far!

I've used several services over several years many of which cost me money on a monthly basis... I've tried a few free ones but it was ClearScore that finally convinced me to cancel the silly expensive service by an unamed other provider.

27th June 2017

from a bad or not having any score at all

i thought nothing of my credit score for years then saw the advert for Clearscore on the tv and thought I would go on and check mine. it was really bad and then Clearscore helped me to het it higher. it was on very low and now I'm gaining a great credit score and on track to have more money. due to being a student and not very good with money I read through the "coaching" section and have a better understanding of money and credit scores which I never thought I would get. I would recommend this to everyone

Articles related to ClearScore