Experian Credit Check Reviews

We're building the biggest collection of Experian credit check reviews at Smart Money People. If you're looking for reviews of Experian's credit check service, or if you're an existing Experian customer looking to share your thoughts, you've come to the right place. We're changing financial services for the better.

Your Credit Check Reviews

Review Experian's Credit Check now

Terrible

Customer service was so poor I am unable to even access my credit score on the website due to then hanging up mid call. They did this twice within 10 minutes, the same person if I may add, so for me if I can't even access it due to their abominable custom Read more

Customer service was so poor I am unable to even access my credit score on the website due to then hanging up mid call. They did this twice within 10 minutes, the same person if I may add, so for me if I can't even access it due to their abominable customer service then their credit check is as bad as their customer service as I will never be able to access it due to their own malpractice.

Reviewed on 12th September 2022
Georges Yindom's avatar
Georges Yindom

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service, I have been hung up on mid sentence while trying to sort out my login issues twice within a span of 10 mins. After the caller "Robin" was asking me to spell out my Gmail in phonetics and just hung up when I was nearly done. And Read more

Terrible customer service, I have been hung up on mid sentence while trying to sort out my login issues twice within a span of 10 mins. After the caller "Robin" was asking me to spell out my Gmail in phonetics and just hung up when I was nearly done. And for a company that is supposed to be the key to knowing your own credit score It is an absolute joke. Please fix the mentality and attitude of those on the phone as acting like a child in such a serious environment is unacceptable.
What a disgrace and I mean it!
Truly appalling I will never use their service again.

Reviewed on 12th September 2022
Georges Yindom's avatar
Georges Yindom

Easy to use for peace of mind

I check my credit rating every month. So easy to use and great peace of mind. Great work

Reviewed on 8th August 2022
Andrew Strong's avatar
Andrew Strong

Good broker

Gives information about credit score

Reviewed on 28th July 2022
Vaida's avatar
Vaida

Quick and Easy

Easy access to an online credit score. User friendly websites.

Reviewed on 21st July 2022
Wendy Wells's avatar
Wendy Wells

Easy to use

The services that are given to check my credit score once per month is very helpful and gives me an idea of my credit history without having to pay extra.

Reviewed on 20th July 2022
Tammy J's avatar
Tammy J

Great free trial

Free trial was great but lost reminder email in spam to cancel membership before free trial ended. So ended up paying 14.99

Tracy Barnett's avatar
Tracy Barnett

Good service, easy to use and accurate

Good service, easy to use and accurate Updates monthly

FE's avatar
FE

I like the fact I can get a monthly update on my credit score and they notify me when I have new offers available.

jayowens's avatar
jayowens

Seruis

Comfortable I like experian itsbexantky your credit score

Reviewed on 16th July 2022
Aitana Del Carmen Yanez's avatar
Aitana Del Carmen Yanez

Very Useful and important

Helped face my credit situation, leading to clear a bankruptcy of £37 from 6 years ago that I wasn’t aware of, which could have cause me big trouble in the future when it comes to getting a house or a car, especially as the come will most like be around Read more

Helped face my credit situation, leading to clear a bankruptcy of £37 from 6 years ago that I wasn’t aware of, which could have cause me big trouble in the future when it comes to getting a house or a car, especially as the come will most like be around any longer.

Reviewed on 1st July 2022
Joice kalukenda 's avatar
Joice kalukenda

Awesome

Experian has been awesome at updating my credit score along with advice.

Reviewed on 27th June 2022
Karo Blessing's avatar
Karo Blessing

Brilliant to use easy and safe no jargon plain straight forward to understand

Reviewed on 8th March 2022
Israr's avatar
Israr

Great Company

Brilliant that you can check your credit status. Very easy to navigate the site

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Kirsty's avatar
Kirsty

So useful

It is so useful to have a monthly update on my credit score, letting me know the probability of obtaining a particular financial product.

Reviewed on 15th June 2021
Tony graham's avatar
Tony graham

Credit Check

Easy to access credit report and check through the MSE credit club

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Joshua's avatar
Joshua

Fixed my credit score

Have been an Experian customer ever since I got a refusal for a small interest-free purchase that spurred me to investigate my credit score. Turned out that an old mobile phone network hadn't cancelled their contract and had been trying to collect funds o Read more

Have been an Experian customer ever since I got a refusal for a small interest-free purchase that spurred me to investigate my credit score. Turned out that an old mobile phone network hadn't cancelled their contract and had been trying to collect funds on an account I'd closed 9 months prior. Their team were excellent in not only immediately identifying and understanding the cause but then handling the process of fixing the root of the issue on my behalf. Credit score fixed. Worth it.

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Chris's avatar
Chris

App is good

Good app but lots of paywall to real data

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
Aaron Gillman's avatar
Aaron Gillman

Easy to use

Didn't take long to get setup and get a good picture of my score

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Mark T's avatar
Mark T

Dzialaja

Warto na tą syskrubcjenwydac trochę kasy bo ona dużo daje

Reviewed on 3rd June 2020