Experian: Credit Check reviews

Based on 88 reviews, last reviewed 1st Feb 2024

Mr kishore Experian is very good for scoring Coustmer credit checks and a good accuracy the points Reviewed on: 31st July 2023

Experianstay away customer service is the worst ever. Experian customer service is the worst ever. They are rude, won’t listen to you, no help at all. Major debit card issues The debit card doesn’t work ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st February 2024
Allen H's avatar
Allen H

About the Credit Check

We're building the biggest collection of Experian credit check reviews at Smart Money People. If you're looking for reviews of Experian's credit check service, or if you're an existing Experian customer looking to share your thoughts, you've come to the right place. We're changing financial services for the better.

Review Experian: Credit Check now

Experian Credit Check reviews (88)

Experianstay away customer service is the worst ever.

Experian customer service is the worst ever. They are rude, won’t listen to you, no help at all. Major debit card issues The debit card doesn’t work everywhere. Reviewed on: 1st February 2024
Allen H's avatar
Allen H

There are scammers!

There are scammers!!!!I don't have any car but insurance companys are checking something on me without my authorisation!!!Why you use it to drip off my scores ;!!! Avoid they rip you off! Reviewed on: 6th January 2024
Moru's avatar
Moru

Not able to setup recurring payments

I opened the Experian checking account thinking that it was a good idea. Come to find out you cannot set up recurring payments using checking account number at this time. Since this is the case I had to set up using my debit card which incurs a 7 fee each time. I believe since I was led to believe that I would be able to use my checking account number that I should be reimbursed for this charge. If I hadn't already set up my direct deposit from social security I would immediately close this account and go elsewhere. What a load of crap Reviewed on: 20th December 2023

No physical check deposits

The credit boosting is m good and all but this product does not allow you to deposit digital checks nor does it have a savings account. It works great as a bill paying piggy bank. Aside from that it still has much room for improvement. Reviewed on: 18th December 2023

Do you have a different Experian product?

Experian has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products