Confused Comparison Website Reviews

Looking for confused.com reviews? We're building the biggest collection of reviews from real customers at Smart Money People. if you're an existing Confused.com customer, please leave a review and help others find the best product for them. With the power of your reviews, we're making financial services better.

Confused Review Insight

Your Comparison Website Reviews

Review Confused's Comparison Website now

best all rounder

Confused has everything under one roof, no need for constant or different searches. They have house, motor, van, pet, life insurance and more, you can buy a car and get a loan for it. You can check if a car has an MOT and for a small fee run a history check on a car you're thinking of buying. Not to mention the freebies if you buy through them.

Reviewed on 3rd June 2020

Great site

Great site, Easy to use. Saves me lots of time and money

Katie's avatar
Katie

Confused.com is a great customer champion!

Confused.com is a great customer champion and helps customers save time and money

Nicola's avatar
Nicola

Confused.com - hundreds of ££s saved!

I saved hundreds of pounds on my home and car insurance when shopping with Confused.com - they really do have the customer's best interests at heart! Thank you Confused.com!

Laura's avatar
Laura

All under one roof

Confused has it all. It's a one stop shop for all types of insurance, car finance, personal finance, selling and/or buying a car, you can even get car valuations and vehicle checks, all from one website. You'd be daft no to.

Reviewed on 14th May 2020
Chris Davies

Confused.com has it all under one roof

Confused.com has it all under one roof. I can search for motor/van/bike/home insurance. LIfe Cover? no problem. Need a loan to buy a car or want to sell yours? Sorted.

Reviewed on 4th May 2020

Saved me a fortune

Gives me the right products at the right price.

Dave's avatar
Dave

Helping me with more than "just insurance"

I love the number of free tools I can find on Confused.com website such as checking my MOT due dates and checking the petrol prices near me.

Adrian 's avatar
Adrian

Excellent customer service

Found customer service excellent .

Angela's avatar
Angela

Confused.com is a customer first company

A great company that puts the customer first, would highly recommend!

rluke's avatar
rluke

Confused.com is a customer champion!

Confused.com puts customers at the heart of all they do. They are true customer champions, who pride themselves on their customer service and being on the side of the customer!

Lauren David's avatar
Lauren David

Very Good

Helped me a lot to find the best and cheapest car insurance for me in a very easy and quick way.

Reviewed on 5th September 2017