Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Conister Bank Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 3 months ago
5 / 5Amazing overall rating

Conister Bank offer excellent value, good service, quick decisions and a flexible approach to doing business. Smart Money People is the place for Conister Bank reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Conister Bank Reviews (1)

18th April 2018

Loan to help with vet bills!

Last year we sadly lost our beautiful loving family staffie called Micky. He was 11 and had been receiving treatment for a few months but to no avail and we had to make the hardest decision we’ve had to and have him put to sleep. My wife and I knew the vet bills wouldn’t be cheap but we’re not expecting the total amount when the invoice come in. We approached Conister bank for a loan and within a few hours it was approved and we were able to clear our vet bills. Would strongly recommend as they were fantastic!!