Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000!
Help us to find the best credit providers & you could win £1000! Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards
Vote in the Consumer Credit Awards

Coverbox Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 8 months ago
2.33 / 5Average overall rating

Smart Money People is the place for Coverbox reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Coverbox Reviews (3)

7th October 2016

Coverbox is A Real Nightmare, the worst insurance company ever, even worse than Hasting Direct!

I honestly don't know how this company justifies its pretence to be a good insurance company; all they are concerned with is finding excuses and taking the money. I have paid the annually price of £670 for the policy. Although they were able to check my annual driving mileage online, they sent an expert out to install a Mileage-Tracking-Device because they didn't believe that I only drive about 3000 Mile in year (I drove only 2500 Mile in 2015!). Then, their [Expert] went back to their company and stated that “the wheels are not genuine.” The expert did not recognise the genuine Alloy-Wheels that were originally fitted from the VW-Bora manufacturer. Then, I was changing address during that time and have told them appropriately about the change, in the meantime they send a letter to the old address and made me responsible for their mistake. Furthermore, they sent me a letter that being received on Friday telling me that they need my written-response on Monday (over weekend!), they built their own causation with their fraudulent-logic and refused to insure my car (without any justified reason). Then, the biggest part: they charged me for all costs including the mileage-tracking-device and their expert-trip. After calling them a few times and discussing for hours, they paid about £200 refund.
Please save yourself the hassle and never use Coverbox. You will tragically regret it if you do!
It might be also mention-worthy to conclude, I have insured my car again with a very diligent company at a better deal and a cheaper price.

However, go to them if you wanted the worst experience for the Guinness World Records.