Crowd2Fund Reviews

Crowd2Fund reviews written by our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this P2P company. Smart Money People is the UK's independent financial services review site. Read and write Crowd2Fund reviews, and together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Crowd2Fund Review Insight

Features

Crowd2Fund Products 35

Peer to Business Lending

A simple, self-driven, transparent way to invest in British business with great returns

Fund the service clear and simple to use and have control and excellent transparency over the businesses I choose to invest in. Not intimidating or confusing for a first-time, investment novice such as myself.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Jess Sauvary's avatar
Jess Sauvary

effective

Understand client’s needs and very supportive and reliable

Gt's avatar
Gt

Peer to Business Lending

Was easy to invest using their app

I've invested a few thousand pounds in 50+ companies using the Crowd2Fund app. All very easy and the people at Crowd2Fund have been helpful with any problems I had,

Ashley Mills's avatar
Ashley Mills

Peer to Business Lending

Best in class technology and decent returns

One of the peer 2 peer debt innovators, I've made decent returns since first signing up as a customer in 2017. The platform is easy and intuitive to use and the customer service is second to none too.

Noah James's avatar
Noah James

Friendly and professional

They have a friendly team who can help you with all your questions.

bez's avatar
bez

Gap in Market

Because banks tend not to focus on smaller loans or companies that do not have real estate assets - Crowd2Fund has a nice niche where everybody can benefit including savers and businesses.

M Fischer's avatar
M Fischer

New and innovative

I can see that their set-up and platform is new and innovative and worth looking at for the future!

Trevor Clarke's avatar
Trevor Clarke

Crowd2Fund

It is immediately apparent that Crowd2Fund care about investors and businesses. As an investor I’m given a great range of opportunities. My returns are excellent, I can buy and sell on the Exchange and the sign up process was seamless. Highly recommended.

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Mobile app awesome

Great mobile app allows me to manage my investments easily

Chris Hancock's avatar
Chris Hancock

Professional service

Very professional team when dealing with Crowd2fund and good to see cutting edge tech being deployed.

Gee's avatar
Gee

Very professional company

Gee's avatar
Gee

Peer to Business Lending

I had the pleasure to deal with this company to expand my business and I cannot recommend them enough . Amazing customer service and tailored finance in no time

I had the pleasure to deal with the company to expand my business and I can’t recommend them highly enough . Amazing customer service . Face to face meeting in no time and finding tailored to my needs . Thanks so much guys . Highly recommended +++

Pedro Mendoza Paton's avatar
Pedro Mendoza Paton

The perfect solution

An agile, dynamic proposition supported by a fantastic team

Ben Taylor's avatar
Ben Taylor

Bond

Great experience

A great platform with excellent service

Mary's avatar
Mary

An excellent service from an innovative product

The way Crowd2Fund offer decent returns in a world of near-zero interest rates on savings is democratising the world of investing and unlocking prosperity for the masses.

John Daniell's avatar
John Daniell

An excellent service from an innovative product

The way Crowd2Fund is unlocking returns for individuals in a world of near-zero interest rates from savings is democratising the world of investing for the masses.

John Daniell's avatar
John Daniell

Great smart platform

You can pick and choose what small businesses you invest in. Businesses can engage with investors by providing rewards and establishing a closer relationship. There is a secondary market that provides liquidity to investors and the potential of fast diversification to new investors. There is a feature to reinvest repayments and another to set up a regular direct debit. It is a great platform!

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Toni Company's avatar
Toni Company

Easy to use

The sign up was very thorough and the platform is really easy to use.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Nicola Curtis's avatar
Nicola Curtis

Great company

Great way to invest in small/ medium sized companies. I can invest as much as I like. Very flexible. I like being able to read about these companies and their owners/directors before I invest.... Read more

Great to think we are helping to grow companies and creat jobs.
Good communications and updates from this company.
Good way to spread risk and diversify portfolio.

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
Julie's avatar
Julie

Peer to Business Lending

Good Crowdfunding Investment Platform!

Been with C2F for the last 4 years, during which they have clearly become well established as a solid crowdfunding prospect. Looking forward to the prosperous and dynamic years ahead!

Reviewed on 17th February 2021