Crowd2Fund Peer to Business Lending Reviews

Crowd2Fund peer lending reviews on Smart Money People help people like you thinking about what life is like as a Crowd2Fund customer to find this out. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our Crowd2Fund peer lending reviews. If you are a Crowd2Fund customer, you can also write your review today!

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Peer to Business Lending Reviews

Review Crowd2Fund's Peer to Business Lending now

Great smart platform

You can pick and choose what small businesses you invest in. Businesses can engage with investors by providing rewards and establishing a closer relationship. There is a secondary market that provides liquidity to investors and the potential of fast diver Read more

You can pick and choose what small businesses you invest in. Businesses can engage with investors by providing rewards and establishing a closer relationship. There is a secondary market that provides liquidity to investors and the potential of fast diversification to new investors. There is a feature to reinvest repayments and another to set up a regular direct debit. It is a great platform!

Reviewed on 16th February 2022
Toni Company's avatar
Toni Company

P2P Lending

Solid platform that offers up to 14% return on P2P loans

Reviewed on 16th February 2022
Con's avatar
Con

A simple, self-driven, transparent way to invest in British business with great returns

Fund the service clear and simple to use and have control and excellent transparency over the businesses I choose to invest in. Not intimidating or confusing for a first-time, investment novice such as myself.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Jess Sauvary's avatar
Jess Sauvary

effective

Understand client’s needs and very supportive and reliable

Gt's avatar
Gt

Was easy to invest using their app

I've invested a few thousand pounds in 50+ companies using the Crowd2Fund app. All very easy and the people at Crowd2Fund have been helpful with any problems I had,

Ashley Mills's avatar
Ashley Mills

Best in class technology and decent returns

One of the peer 2 peer debt innovators, I've made decent returns since first signing up as a customer in 2017. The platform is easy and intuitive to use and the customer service is second to none too.

Noah James's avatar
Noah James

Gap in Market

Because banks tend not to focus on smaller loans or companies that do not have real estate assets - Crowd2Fund has a nice niche where everybody can benefit including savers and businesses.

M Fischer's avatar
M Fischer

New and innovative

I can see that their set-up and platform is new and innovative and worth looking at for the future!

Trevor Clarke's avatar
Trevor Clarke

Mobile app awesome

Great mobile app allows me to manage my investments easily

Chris Hancock's avatar
Chris Hancock

Professional service

Very professional team when dealing with Crowd2fund and good to see cutting edge tech being deployed.

Gee's avatar
Gee

I had the pleasure to deal with this company to expand my business and I cannot recommend them enough . Amazing customer service and tailored finance in no time

I had the pleasure to deal with the company to expand my business and I can’t recommend them highly enough . Amazing customer service . Face to face meeting in no time and finding tailored to my needs . Thanks so much guys . Highly recommended +++

Pedro Mendoza Paton's avatar
Pedro Mendoza Paton

The perfect solution

An agile, dynamic proposition supported by a fantastic team

Ben Taylor's avatar
Ben Taylor

An excellent service from an innovative product

The way Crowd2Fund offer decent returns in a world of near-zero interest rates on savings is democratising the world of investing and unlocking prosperity for the masses.

John Daniell's avatar
John Daniell

An excellent service from an innovative product

The way Crowd2Fund is unlocking returns for individuals in a world of near-zero interest rates from savings is democratising the world of investing for the masses.

John Daniell's avatar
John Daniell

Great smart platform

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Toni Company's avatar
Toni Company

Great company

Great way to invest in small/ medium sized companies. I can invest as much as I like. Very flexible. I like being able to read about these companies and their owners/directors before I invest. Great to think we are helping to grow companies and creat jo Read more

Great to think we are helping to grow companies and creat jobs.
Good communications and updates from this company.
Good way to spread risk and diversify portfolio.

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
Julie's avatar
Julie

Good Crowdfunding Investment Platform!

Been with C2F for the last 4 years, during which they have clearly become well established as a solid crowdfunding prospect. Looking forward to the prosperous and dynamic years ahead!

Tim Sykes's avatar
Tim Sykes

Fantastic Platform and Customer Service

I've loved my experience using Crowd2fund which has helped me dip my toes into the world of peer-to-peer lending, investing in interesting and dynamic companies. The platform is easy to understand, easy to use whether I'm in Mexico, USA or UK and I've alw Read more

I've loved my experience using Crowd2fund which has helped me dip my toes into the world of peer-to-peer lending, investing in interesting and dynamic companies. The platform is easy to understand, easy to use whether I'm in Mexico, USA or UK and I've always received 5-star customer service from the team who are always more than happy to help.

Martin Farr's avatar
Martin Farr

simple and easy investment platform

I have been investing with Crowd2fund for 2-3 years. The platform is easy to use and you feel in control of your money.

Samy's avatar
Samy

Great Platform!

Extremely user friendly, very responsive team. Great selection of products (the near-nil default rate speks for itself). Personality and vision of Chris!

olivier's avatar