East Sussex Credit Union Loans Reviews

East Sussex Credit Union Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Loans Reviews

Review East Sussex Credit Union's Loans now

An absolute compassionate lifeline with a smile

How do they do so much good on mainly volunteer workforce!

Reviewed on 10th July 2021
Steve C's avatar
Steve C

They are Just BRILLIANT, So understanding, Caring

Been a member for years, Loans & Savings available, Great helpful staff all are caring, always listening, and so understanding, One little shame the Credit Union is no longer in its own place on the high street, But it is still easy to access and now with the internet, everything can be done via their website/email, I always recommend East Sussex Credit Union to as many as I can, So much better than banks. Keep the good work up guys...

Reviewed on 1st July 2021
James Tucker's avatar
James Tucker

Decisions Made by Real People

They actually take the time to look at your loan application themselves and take into account your circumstances rather than letting a computer make the decision. They are so friendly and really quick at giving you a decision.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2021
Sam's avatar
Sam

Quick loan

Got a loan I love the fact you have to save when you pay it back

Reviewed on 22nd June 2021
Gemma Marchant's avatar
Gemma Marchant

Amazing company

The Sussex Credit Union was the easiest way to get a loan, friendly people, not much questions and fair interest.

Reviewed on 19th June 2021
Cristiane Rodrigues da Silva 's avatar
Cristiane Rodrigues da Silva

loan

easy and and very friendly atmosphere

Reviewed on 18th June 2021
Syed bakht's avatar
Syed bakht

helpful polite and caring

always helpful and a great way to save

edmond earl's avatar
edmond earl

Simple Loans

I have used this service several times over the years and always found the application process simple, fast and successful. Helpful staff who seem to understand and not judge when your in need of a loan. And the added bonus of the savings I have accrued whilst repaying the loan is why I shall use my credit union in the future too. Brilliant!

Raini Coston's avatar
Raini Coston

Helped me to get back on track

I have had 2 loans from East Sussex Credit Union, which I pay from my wages monthly. It has helped when I needed it the most and very easy as it just comes out of my wages but also allowing me to save at the same time. The app is easy to use, so you know where you are with everything.

Mandi Garcia's avatar
Mandi Garcia

Very helpful

Friendly staff who are very helpful

Reviewed on 16th June 2021
M's avatar
M

Excellent and straightforward

Very easy to use system and lovely friendly people

Reviewed on 16th June 2021
Dawn's avatar
Dawn

Caring and customer friendly

We work with ESCU to refer customers for loans to help them to switch energy supplier so they can get a better tariff. ESCU have been really helpful, making a difference in improving people's lives.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Kayla Ente's avatar
Kayla Ente

The most helpful out there

East Sussex credit union are amazing I would highly recommend them to anyone they are really caring and helpful they take the time to explain everything clearly and try there very hardest to help with any type of support you are asking for and if by any chance they cannot help themselves they point you in the right direction and make sure you are clear on what you need to do.

Reviewed on 10th June 2021

I couldn't thank this company enough they have help me out so much

Toni hughes's avatar
Toni hughes

Great loan product

Easy & quick to arrange & allows me to make a partial payment each month into my savings account. So Iā€™m able to build a small savings balance to access after the term of the loan.

Kathy Bennett's avatar
Kathy Bennett

Brilliant service and products on offer

The staff are always really helpful and understanding.

Eleanor Togut's avatar
Eleanor Togut

Fantastic

Superb service from start to finish

Reviewed on 8th June 2021
Mark Ford's avatar
Mark Ford

Been amazing help through out the years of being a member

Have recommended East Sussex credit union to many friends and family, always been great to get an affordable loan or even a top-up

Nikita Brown's avatar
Nikita Brown

Quick and helpful

The loans offered have helped me in the toughest of situations. Me and my children are extremely grateful to be able to use this service when we need it most, thankyou!

teresajane1392@icloud.com's avatar