Emma Savings App Reviews

Looking to read reviews of the Emma app, an innovative new mobile app which helps you save using AI. “She assists you in avoiding overdrafts, finding wasteful subscriptions and giving the control you need over your finances.” Sounds good? Now see what our community members have been saying about Emma by reading their reviews on Smart Money People. Or have you been using the Emma app to help save money and find unwanted subscriptions? Leave a review for others to read and you’ll be helping them to find the very best personal finance apps.

Emma Review Insight

Your Savings App Reviews

Review Emma's Savings App now

Essentially moneys revolution

It has everything you need to be savvy aware of your money. This app has so many things that it is the trailblazer of saving apps.

Reviewed on 18th April 2021
David Ashfield's avatar
David Ashfield

Great user experience

I know nothing about finance and budgeting, but Emma makes it so easy! I've been using it for about 3 months now and I understand my spendings so much better, I know what to look for, and for the first time in my life I have an allocated budget each month. Makes it so much easier to save. Generally the notifications are super useful, but I particularly like the weekly summaries you get.

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Andra P's avatar
Andra P

Very helpful

This app is fantastic for helping figure out my finances. 100% would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
Sammie's avatar
Sammie

a positive money management tool

this is an easy to use money management tool that does so much more. I love the switching facility, the reporting, real time information and the ability to budget whilst connecting to other accounts and cards.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Phil Holdsworth's avatar
Phil Holdsworth

Fantastic

Emma is simple to use and with the pro-subscription really easy to customise with your own categories. Is using machine learning to remember certain transactions be them regular payments, or subscriptions, or just how you like to categorise certain... Read more

Emma is simple to use and with the pro-subscription really easy to customise with your own categories. Is using machine learning to remember certain transactions be them regular payments, or subscriptions, or just how you like to categorise certain things.

All in all. Fantastic.

Reviewed on 12th April 2021
Fred Bradley's avatar
Fred Bradley

Awesome app

The app contains everything you ever need to do with money. Smart interface show simplicity of money management for everyone.

Reviewed on 10th April 2021
Andrew Red's avatar
Andrew Red

The. Eat app for daily finances

I have been using Emma for more than two years and find it to be the best solution in the market

Reviewed on 9th April 2021
Vitalii Trofymenko's avatar
Vitalii Trofymenko

An absolute must personal finance app

I have been using the app since the very beginning and I have to say it has transformed the way I budget and has directly saved me a lot of money. I recommend it to everyone wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Emil Dimitrov 's avatar
Emil Dimitrov

Essential App for Getting Control of Your Finances

Emma is an all round great app for getting control of your finances. It has a very vocal community and this feeds directly into the features that are frequently released.

Emmanuel Ijewere's avatar
Emmanuel Ijewere

Love the core features

This is the best app to use for monitoring and improving finances.

Matthew Badsey's avatar
Matthew Badsey

Helps me to become my own accountant/finance manager

Since using Emma for over a year. I have been able to keep a close eye on all my funds from current account, investments, saving accounts. The app remember your payday and helps me keep on eye on over spending. Great and easy app to use.

Joey Chatterjee's avatar
Joey Chatterjee

Helpful and actionable

Emma has been a great app to help me not only manage but also keep track of my finances. It's been invaluable!

Reviewed on 5th April 2021
Ben Ellis's avatar
Ben Ellis

Clear and easy to use

Emma makes everything clear, which makes it much easier to see where my money is going. Using the app has helped me save and cut down on unnecessary costs considerably.

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Hmartin's avatar
Hmartin

Brings everything together

Emma has all the features I've always wished other budgeting apps have with none of the manual chores they suffer from. Just by simply automatically gathering my committed spending it has made an enormous difference to my personal financial management. Brilliant.

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Kev Ford's avatar
Kev Ford

Great Apo

Emma helps to keep track of transactions in my various Accounts, plus it's fun and easy to use.

Reviewed on 30th March 2021
YK's avatar
YK

Emma

Emma was really helpful and very quick to respond, she was really friendly & kind Thank you very much

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Crystal Riding's avatar
Crystal Riding

Gets you on top of your money

Emma helped me get my head round where my money was going, which helped me do a better job of managing it.

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
SI CLARKE 's avatar
SI CLARKE

Finally have full visibility and control of my finances.

Emma makes it easy to view my balances and transactions in one place, and is so clever at using that information to help me budget.

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
Ben Rowley's avatar
Ben Rowley

Great Finance app

Since moving to Emma I have been able to manage my finances much better and hold myself more accountable when it comes to my spending.

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Ed's avatar
Ed

Ease of usage

One of the best daily budgeting so I've ever used so far. I've all the features available. It adjust all my expenses categorically. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 25th March 2021