Escape Travel Card Prepaid MasterCard Reviews

Looking for a prepaid card for travelling? Read our community Escape Travel Card reviews to see what using the card is really like. Whether you're using the card for a week in Spain, or for a round the world adventure, our reviews will help you decide on the best prepaid card for your needs. Already have an Escape Travel Card Prepaid MasterCard? Write a review of your own and share your experiences of using the card.

Good

Escape Travel Card Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Prepaid MasterCard Reviews

Review Escape Travel Card's Prepaid MasterCard now

Very disappointed with the FX rate

This is the second time I have used this card in the USA and on both occasions the rate of £/$ conversion has been worse than what I have received when using my Visa credit card . Also charged at the ATM's even when taking out over £100

Reviewed on 27th May 2019
Brian Purtle's avatar
Brian Purtle

Escape

Started off with escape, not sure if it's still around, my escape card was transferred to tuxedo, no problems with either

Reviewed on 9th September 2016