evestor Reviews

Ratings based on 157 reviews       Last review 11 months ago

evestor is "a new kind of savings service that allows you to take control of your finances". By analysing your income and expenditure, evestor can help you to save and better budget. Wondering if this kind of online financial adviser is right for you? Read evestor reviews from our Smart Money People to see how they've found the evestor experience. Already have evestor and use it to help manage your money? Why not share your thoughts and help others decide if this is the firm for them.

evestor Review Insight

evestor Products 157

Investments

A good first experience of investing in stocks and shares

This was my very first experience of investing in stocks and shares ISA. The information given made the process easy to understand and follow. Cash back made even investing a small amount to dip my toe and see what happens feel more worthwhile whilst also minimising risk of losing money. Online services straightforward to use, quick and easy. Staff available to offer help and support as required via web chat. my investment has Increased slightly in the last 3 months since opening meaning I have made more money so far than I could have from interest on savings!

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Fiona sutherland's avatar
Fiona sutherland

Investments

Helpful staff, great advise and enjoying the success of my investment with this company!

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Lindsay lenehan's avatar
Lindsay lenehan

Simple to use and cheap

I was looking for a simple platform and did not require advice on investments. The platform is easy to use and has lower fees than I found elsewhere. Great

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
Phil's avatar
Phil

Investments

Professional, helpful and value for money.

Reviewed on 4th January 2020
John's avatar
John

Great investment provider

Very easy to navigate and overall great user experience. Performance is yet to prove itself.

Reviewed on 24th December 2019
Oksana's avatar
Oksana

Very important

Having a wonderful moment to understand investment

Reviewed on 22nd December 2019
Bojoh Detcheinque's avatar
Bojoh Detcheinque

Investments

Easy to use for first time investor

Opened my first stocks and shares ISA with no difficulty. The app and website are easy to use and they responded to my one query quickly and effectively.

Reviewed on 20th December 2019
Francesca JM's avatar
Francesca JM

Easy to use

Easy to use and can invest even small amounts

Reviewed on 9th December 2019
Devk15's avatar
Devk15

Enticed and Satisfied

I'm a new customer. Signed up recently (via Money Saving Expert website) to take advantage of a very good cashback introductory offer. Information was presented in a simple clear easy-to-digest way. Rates/charges appear to be very competitive. Website and App are very user friendly.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2019
dpmore1's avatar
dpmore1

Investments

Great alternative to big banks

Great company to invest with and its great to use a service that seems its for its customers rather than big banks just wanting your money

Reviewed on 15th November 2019
Mookyboy911 's avatar
Mookyboy911

Super digital solution

Looking for a stocks and shares ISA for the first time and found these guys. So simple to set up.and the app is great. It's also great to know I am able to use a local company too.

Reviewed on 15th November 2019
Rebecca Wild's avatar
Rebecca Wild

Investments

appreciation of competatve handling fees and good telephone experiance

I managed to invest last years ISA allowance with you at the last minute this year. One of you team members with whom I had a conversation was very helpful.

Reviewed on 14th November 2019
Brian Osman's avatar
Brian Osman

Investments

Quick, easy and hassle-free investing

My first experience with investing and is really easy to use. Really pleased with how my portfolio is doing and look forward to a long future with evestor!

Reviewed on 14th November 2019
James Robinson's avatar
James Robinson

Just starting

Have only just started but I had good advise on how to get going.

tony2's avatar
tony2

Good Platform with good support

Great platform for first time investors, low fees, good returns. Great support. App could be improved.

Ruckley's avatar
Ruckley

Investments

Easy to use, fast service

I don't have enough time to fully research picks, but wanted to make my savings do more. The app is perfect for this, allowing me to easily see where my money is and how the account is performing. Chat service is quick and easy.

John O'Connell 's avatar
John O'Connell

Investments

Easy to use for a novice like me

Bank account interest rates were shocking so decided to give evestor a try. Very straight forward to set up, excellent customer support from the outset and intuitive app.

ChrisP71's avatar
ChrisP71

Investments

Good

but want to get more emails about my investment

moshe's avatar
moshe

Nub to S&S banking

It's all a bit daunting with little guidance TBH available but glad I did. Delighted with returns

Gordon Gilchrist's avatar
Gordon Gilchrist

Investments

Great product, user experience and very well marketed

Hi... Read more

Hi there,

Firstly, very impressed that Evestor made it to MoneySavingExpert.com, this was the main reason I heard about the product and the opportunity to invest.

I use MoneySavingExpert.com weekly for tips tricks and sound advice. I would recommend having more exposure on this website as it's a trusted source of information by thousands of readers.

Really liked the investing bonus you are offering and how simple it was to register (it took 3 minutes). I in fact immediately shared Evestor with my friend Jake Beech who registered the same day!

Overall a great experience and looking forward to investing more.

Thanks,