evestor Online Financial Adviser Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 4 days ago

Looking for an online financial adviser to help you better manage your money? Read our evestor online financial adviser reviews to see what other people think about this newcomer to the financial advice world.

Your Online Financial Adviser Reviews (2)

12th November 2018

One of a kind service, exceptional

Simple to use service, high quality money management and great customer service. Recommend it to all my family and friends. Excited to see what new features are being introduced in the new year.

12th November 2018

Revolutionary Business

I love evestor as it is a business that I believe genuinely has the customers best interests at heart. Rather than just taking my money and letting me invest in something I don't know much about, they do all the hard work for me and will provide me with an annual review each year with one of their financial advisers. I think they are by far the best robo adviser I have used so far and certainly provide an incredible service for the fees they charge.