Fair For You Reviews

Ratings based on 5,162 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Looking for Fair For You reviews from people like you? On Smart Money People, our community leaves reviews of companies like Fair For You - an alternative lender / CIC who's slogan is "the alternative loan that cares for you and your home". Founded in 2015, this charity and social enterprise aims to offer an alternative to traditional high cost lending. So if you've already used Fair For You in the past, please share a review and help others who are looking for reviews of companies who can offer similar help!

Fair For You Review Insight

Fair For You Products 5,162

Great company

I've been with fair for you for years and I have never been disappointed with them prices are good and easy weekly payments products are great

Reviewed on 14th October 2021
Deb Jane Morrison's avatar
Deb Jane Morrison

Exceptional

Very helpful was there step by step fast and efficient would highly recommend

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Mya Howlett 's avatar
Mya Howlett

Good company

Fair for you are a great company and very understanding and fabulous service they give there customers

Reviewed on 7th September 2021
Julie Evans's avatar
Julie Evans

Loan

This company are the very best at what they do. Offering loans to people that really need them at very affordable payments.

Lorraine Poole's avatar
Lorraine Poole

Loan

Good

Quick delivery and affordable payments

Aimee's avatar
Aimee

Best company around

As a new customer I would like to recommend them as they are true to their name on price and order was all sorted and delivered very quickly. Fantastic customer service.

Samantha Prickett's avatar
Samantha Prickett

Excellent Company,

Fair for You are excellent and lovely people, They listen and are always willing to help in anything. would definitely recommend them.

Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Loan

Fair prices when you're in need

You can get all sorts of household goods using fair for you loans. Prices are pretty good and after a while you are invited to the good payers club, where you can get even better goods. You can select the length of time the loan goes on for and what payment day suits you best. Really good customer services, can't recommend them enough. They are a serious contender as an alternative to door step loans but without the 500 or even 1200% interest rates that you have come to expect.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
martin's avatar
martin

Always helpful

I don't know how I would have got the things that I needed, if it wasn't for Fair for you to give me the chance to pay over... Read more

I don't know how I would have got the things that I needed, if it wasn't for Fair for you to give me the chance to pay over time.
I have never gotten rid of my bad credit file, even though I know I can afford these things, this company looked past these and offered me good items at the same price and an easier way to pay.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Eleanor's avatar
Eleanor

Speedy decision. Professional and helpful. Great quality furniture

Fantastic furniture for my little boy. My loan decision was made extremely quickly. The person I spoke to on the phone was very professional and helpful so I was able to understand my loan application in detail. Would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
Charley CMC's avatar
Charley CMC

Loan

Really happy with the service

Really happy how I can use my card also so easy to top too I will be recommending

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
Philomena Hallisey's avatar
Philomena Hallisey

Loan

Very reliable and good service to me

Good listening solve problem quickly help you get your loan without lots of hassle

Reviewed on 28th August 2021
Yvette 's avatar
Yvette

Fast delivery Great communication

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Danielle Norris's avatar
Danielle Norris

Brilliant

Has been amazing during lock down due to having less money

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Sharon Mcdonagh's avatar
Sharon Mcdonagh

Brilliant washer

Very good washer amd very quick delivery and very good customer service highly recommend

Leona Boddice's avatar
Leona Boddice

Clear, trustworthy and approachable

A very straightforward application process, with a prompt... Read more

A very straightforward application process, with a prompt response.
Easy to understand and no hidden catches.
Easy to manage your loan online, via your account.
Should you need to contact customer services, they answer quickly and listen to you, and take whatever action is appropriate.
I would definitely recommend taking a loan out here.

M W-B's avatar
M W-B

It is affordable

They are really nice and helpful I would recommend them to any one

Natasha 's avatar
Natasha

Outstanding service

Brilliant service, fair & not extortionate

Elisha Danielle Hughes's avatar
Elisha Danielle Hughes

Indesit Tumble Dryer

Fair prices and repayments for people who do not have good credit record.

Julie Gray's avatar
Julie Gray

Loan

Couldn't fault fair for you

Not over priced and perfect ti spread the cost on expensive appliances

Jadelola9211@gmail.com 's avatar