Fair For You Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 5,161 reviews       Last review 3 days ago

Want to read Fair for You loan reviews? Check out Smart Money People community reviews to see what people like you have said about this innovative charity and social enterprise. People who have needed alternative forms of finance comment on things like products available, interest rates offered on the loans, and customer service from Fair for You so that you can help make up your mind when looking for assistance. Have you already used Fair for You? Please leave a review of this CIC and help others who might be looking for similar assistance!

Fair For You Review Insight

Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Best Newcomer" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017. Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Consumer Credit Champion" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017.
Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Loan Reviews

5,161 reviews

Review Fair For You's Loan now

Exceptional

Very helpful was there step by step fast and efficient would highly recommend

Reviewed on 21st September 2021
Mya Howlett 's avatar
Mya Howlett

Good company

Fair for you are a great company and very understanding and fabulous service they give there customers

Reviewed on 7th September 2021
Julie Evans's avatar
Julie Evans

This company are the very best at what they do. Offering loans to people that really need them at very affordable payments.

Lorraine Poole's avatar
Lorraine Poole

Good

Quick delivery and affordable payments

Aimee's avatar
Aimee

Best company around

As a new customer I would like to recommend them as they are true to their name on price and order was all sorted and delivered very quickly. Fantastic customer service.

Samantha Prickett's avatar
Samantha Prickett

Excellent Company,

Fair for You are excellent and lovely people, They listen and are always willing to help in anything. would definitely recommend them.

Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Fair prices when you're in need

You can get all sorts of household goods using fair for you loans. Prices are pretty good and after a while you are invited to the good payers club, where you can get even better goods. You can select the length of time the loan goes on for and what payment day suits you best. Really good customer services, can't recommend them enough. They are a serious contender as an alternative to door step loans but without the 500 or even 1200% interest rates that you have come to expect.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
martin's avatar
martin

Always helpful

I don't know how I would have got the things that I needed, if it wasn't for Fair for you to give me the chance to pay over... Read more

I don't know how I would have got the things that I needed, if it wasn't for Fair for you to give me the chance to pay over time.
I have never gotten rid of my bad credit file, even though I know I can afford these things, this company looked past these and offered me good items at the same price and an easier way to pay.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Eleanor's avatar
Eleanor

Speedy decision. Professional and helpful. Great quality furniture

Fantastic furniture for my little boy. My loan decision was made extremely quickly. The person I spoke to on the phone was very professional and helpful so I was able to understand my loan application in detail. Would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
Charley CMC's avatar
Charley CMC

Really happy with the service

Really happy how I can use my card also so easy to top too I will be recommending

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
Philomena Hallisey's avatar
Philomena Hallisey

Very reliable and good service to me

Good listening solve problem quickly help you get your loan without lots of hassle

Reviewed on 28th August 2021
Yvette 's avatar
Yvette

Fast delivery Great communication

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Danielle Norris's avatar
Danielle Norris

Brilliant

Has been amazing during lock down due to having less money

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Sharon Mcdonagh's avatar
Sharon Mcdonagh

Brilliant washer

Very good washer amd very quick delivery and very good customer service highly recommend

Leona Boddice's avatar
Leona Boddice

Clear, trustworthy and approachable

A very straightforward application process, with a prompt... Read more

A very straightforward application process, with a prompt response.
Easy to understand and no hidden catches.
Easy to manage your loan online, via your account.
Should you need to contact customer services, they answer quickly and listen to you, and take whatever action is appropriate.
I would definitely recommend taking a loan out here.

M W-B's avatar
M W-B

It is affordable

They are really nice and helpful I would recommend them to any one

Natasha 's avatar
Natasha

Outstanding service

Brilliant service, fair & not extortionate

Elisha Danielle Hughes's avatar
Elisha Danielle Hughes

Indesit Tumble Dryer

Fair prices and repayments for people who do not have good credit record.

Julie Gray's avatar
Julie Gray

Couldn't fault fair for you

Not over priced and perfect ti spread the cost on expensive appliances

Jadelola9211@gmail.com 's avatar
Jadelola9211@gmail.com

Fair to all

When I could not get credit when my cooker broke they were fair and able to help. Now we can eat proper meals again.

Val Wilson's avatar