Freetrade Online Share Dealing Reviews

Ratings based on 629 reviews Last review 7 months ago

Freetrade investment reviews from our Smart Money People, can help you to decide which online share dealing company you should use to get the best possible investing experience. With so many different providers to choose from, finding the best investment option can take a bit of research. So, make sure you read our Smart Money People reviews, and compare your investment provider options to find the best online share dealing company to suit your needs.

Your Online Share Dealing Reviews (629)

9th February 2020

Great app, good comms

Easy set up, and easy to navigate. Would be good if no lifetime limit on using Apple Pay (only £1k). Number of stocks and shares is increasing, so will only get better.

8th February 2020

Share dealing without the drama

Used to deal a little in the 90s but intermediaries took a hefty slice of deals. Me being a poorly paid nurse couldn’t afford to do many deals and the ones I did do were not large amounts of cash. ...

My eldest son put me on to Freetrade and my portfolio has moved along nicely. They are on the ball when it comes to responding to questions and queries getting back to me usually within an hour.

My only niggle is there are not as many lower priced shares as I would like from their list. I understand that a broad sweep is needed to cover all investors tastes, but I do feel if more lower priced shares were available more investors would get on board earlier!

No frills responsible investments

Freetrade are still at the start of their journey but already have a solid user experience, which bodes well for the future with an enhanced stock universe and features beyond the basics. The plans look trustworthy, therefore full marks from me.

8th February 2020

Cost effective, easy to access share trading

Free share trading, £3 monthly ISA fee versus the old guards £10+ per trade. Really shows how new fintech can brakr down barriers to the system. Friendly open honest culture make it a pleasure to use