Freetrade Online Share Dealing Reviews

Ratings based on 632 reviews       Last review 2 days ago

Freetrade investment reviews from our Smart Money People, can help you to decide which online share dealing company you should use to get the best possible investing experience. With so many different providers to choose from, finding the best investment option can take a bit of research. So, make sure you read our Smart Money People reviews, and compare your investment provider options to find the best online share dealing company to suit your needs.

Freetrade Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Online Share Dealing Reviews

Review Freetrade's Online Share Dealing now

The easiest investment app

It's so simple and one of the best experiences investing. One of my favourite apps!

Reviewed on 23rd January 2021
Joe's avatar
Joe

Best online trading app

User friendly app. Because of freetrade I finally started stock trading. Freetrade service is the best. They get back to you asap if you have any issues.

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
Bernard rosa's avatar
Bernard rosa

Investing made simple

Breaks down the barriers to investing and makes it accessible to everyone. Product has been going from strength to strength over the last 12 months and I am finally open my SIPP with them! Have found the Freetrade to be informative, reliable and... Read more

Breaks down the barriers to investing and makes it accessible to everyone. Product has been going from strength to strength over the last 12 months and I am finally open my SIPP with them! Have found the Freetrade to be informative, reliable and trustworthy.

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
Goody678's avatar
Goody678

Great service and product. Will use for a long time

Reviewed on 10th February 2020
Malcolm Max's avatar
Malcolm Max

About free trade

Good app and less trade charge.

Yasir 's avatar
Yasir

Easy, beautiful, creative, accessible

Great app for trying out stocks and bonds

Jasmine Peng's avatar
Jasmine Peng

Great app, good comms

Easy set up, and easy to navigate. Would be good if no lifetime limit on using Apple Pay (only £1k). Number of stocks and shares is increasing, so will only get better.

D Lee's avatar
D Lee

Great app

As a newbie I find this app very user friendly

Francesco's avatar
Francesco

Fantastic service

Couldn't be happier with the service and the solution. Finally, a company in the UK that is working to make trading easy and affordable!

Miles Singleton's avatar
Miles Singleton

So easy to use!!

The app is so easy to use. Since I found it I have Łódź of shears now.

Matthew Mccall's avatar
Matthew Mccall

Amazing Share Trading App

Low-cost, easy to use app which is disrupting the business model of the incumbents

Adeyi's avatar
Adeyi

Share dealing without the drama

Used to deal a little in the 90s but intermediaries took a hefty slice of deals. Me being a poorly paid nurse couldn’t afford to do many deals and the ones I did do were not large amounts of cash. ... Read more

My eldest son put me on to Freetrade and my portfolio has moved along nicely. They are on the ball when it comes to responding to questions and queries getting back to me usually within an hour.

My only niggle is there are not as many lower priced shares as I would like from their list. I understand that a broad sweep is needed to cover all investors tastes, but I do feel if more lower priced shares were available more investors would get on board earlier!

Richard Sirrell's avatar
Richard Sirrell

As simple as that!

For a complete newcomer in trading like me, Freetrade is an amazing app because it makes everything so easy to understand and to actually do. Thanks Freetrade!

Diego Caravana's avatar
Diego Caravana

Freetrade is awesome

trading for free, receive dividends for no fee. Unlike others who charge £12 per transaction, also 1% for them (others) to carry out the DRIP.

Duncan Emery's avatar
Duncan Emery

Best trading app on the market

Love the UI and how easy it is to invest with this app. Love the descriptions as well :)

Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Best stockbroker around

Excellent investment app, simple to use and low prices

Rob's avatar
Rob

First-in-class easy access stocks and shares

Enabled me to educate myself in investing with no barrier to entry.

frsr's avatar
frsr

No frills responsible investments

Freetrade are still at the start of their journey but already have a solid user experience, which bodes well for the future with an enhanced stock universe and features beyond the basics. The plans look trustworthy, therefore full marks from me.

cliner's avatar
cliner

Great platform and great people

A great platform ran by very friendly people who actually understand and know what they are doing. Highly recommended.

JC's avatar
JC

Cost effective, easy to access share trading

Free share trading, £3 monthly ISA fee versus the old guards £10+ per trade. Really shows how new fintech can brakr down barriers to the system. Friendly open honest culture make it a pleasure to use

Gumtree.com 's avatar