Insure4Sport Sports Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 3,808 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Insure4Sport sports insurance reviews can help Smart Money People like you to find out more about the sports cover Insure4Sports offer.

Your Sports Insurance Reviews

3,808 reviews

Review Insure4Sport's Sports Insurance now

Great cover at a great price with excellent customer service

The first most obvious advantage of this cover was the competitive price and the globe reach. Then the customer service proved to be excellent: as this was my first time taking out sport insurance, I needed a bit more extra time and explanations on some d Read more

The first most obvious advantage of this cover was the competitive price and the globe reach. Then the customer service proved to be excellent: as this was my first time taking out sport insurance, I needed a bit more extra time and explanations on some details and procedures and I was guided through with friendly, understanding approach. I found guidelines easy to follow and I was grateful for the high quality of customer service that I was provided with.

Reviewed on 25th October 2022
Yana Mira's avatar
Yana Mira

Great insurance

Really easy and helpful. I would come back to you again. Thanks!

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Mihaela B's avatar
Mihaela B

Quick, Easy & Affordable

Quick application process being easy to apply to individual needs at a great cost. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 16th October 2022
Mark Gunn's avatar
Mark Gunn

I4S Vote

I have been so impressed with Insure4Sports availability and support. Their service is truly incredible and always leave me feeling confident and competent about my compliance and coaching. They really are the best provider going!

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Bounce LTD's avatar
Bounce LTD

Easy to use

Easy to use and competitively priced products.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
David Bickerton's avatar
David Bickerton

Professional and trustworthy

I really feel like I am in safe hands when I speak with Insure4sport. They explain everything to me so clearly and help me with all my queries. I always feel like I am speaking with professional and trustworthy staff and that I have chosen the best policy Read more

I really feel like I am in safe hands when I speak with Insure4sport. They explain everything to me so clearly and help me with all my queries. I always feel like I am speaking with professional and trustworthy staff and that I have chosen the best policy to suit my needs.

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Matthew Nicholson's avatar
Matthew Nicholson

Good but...

Good insurance, cheap and easy however their referral scheme does not work.. I have recommended lots of colleagues and not received anything.

Reviewed on 14th October 2022
Pearce Ranger's avatar
Pearce Ranger

Great insurance company

Insure for sport are well priced, easy to and have polite a friendly staff. Changing some details on my insurance or even calling to make an enquiry is simple and fast.

Kirsty Barker's avatar
Kirsty Barker

Great value for money & helpful advice

When I first tool out insurance cover for personal training they were very helpful over the phone to ensure I was purchasing the correct product.

Dave Chaplin's avatar
Dave Chaplin

Personalised service

It has been simple and easy to insure with Insure4Sport and to choose a type of coverage personalised to my needs. They have even taken the time to phone me to review and personalise my policy further. Appreciated.

Drew's avatar
Drew

Quick, reliable, good value

My experience so far (been with them on/off about 15 years) has a been a good one as their process is simple and quick to get insurance. Whenever i have needed to speak to them they have been great and always seem to be competitively priced.

Greg's avatar
Greg

affordable insurance for PTs

Good and affordable insurance for PTs with the option to insure equipment, sickness etc.

Stephanie's avatar
Stephanie

"Simply The Best"

From start to finish Insure4sport we're so helpful and responsive. My policy was tailored to suit the exact requirements for my P.T. business. Thank you very much Insure4sport team.

Steve Richards's avatar
Steve Richards

Useful website and clear insurance

The website is easy to use and made it easy for me to get the correct insurance.

Harriet Chiam's avatar
Harriet Chiam

No Hassle insurance

Easy to Apply for no messing around filling in lots of details .one of the cheapest when you compare other policies really pleased with this company

Mounir's avatar
Mounir

Professional product and services

Good customer support, agile approach to providing insurance in the ever changing Physical Instructor arena

Amanda Hill's avatar
Amanda Hill

Very good

Good company and very reasonably priced

Lisa Hanchant's avatar
Lisa Hanchant

Half the price, twice the service!!

Insure4sport are a great service, I dont have to think every year to renew as it does it all automatically. Its much less than other companies and so much less faff!

Chloe Willis's avatar
Chloe Willis

Really quick service

I was looking for yoga insurance. Service was quick and efficient

Lucy Bernatowicz's avatar
Lucy Bernatowicz

Simply the best!

The website is so easy and straightforward to use it made thr whole process so simple for me. And when I needed to top up my public liability from 1 million to 2 million it was so simple, a few emails and a phonecard and all sorted in super quick time. Read more

I'll definitely renew with this company once its run out.

Thanks for making it so easy!

Stuart Booker's avatar