insurefor Travel Insurance Reviews

Our insurefor Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a insurefor customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Good

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review insurefor 's Travel Insurance now

These people do not understand long term customer service

I discovered today that my Insurefor Annual Premier policy does not cover me for losses incurred as a result of Coronavirus and flight cancellations. Whilst Ryanair have done the right thing and refunded flight costs in full on the back of Foreign Office Read more

I discovered today that my Insurefor Annual Premier policy does not cover me for losses incurred as a result of Coronavirus and flight cancellations. Whilst Ryanair have done the right thing and refunded flight costs in full on the back of Foreign Office advice not to fly, Insurefor have washed their hands of the problem. The policy clearly says that if the Foreign Office advises against travel then the policy is not valid for those who travel. However, if a policyholder adheres to this advice, Insurefor will not refund any costs incurred as a result of cancelling. This strikes me as immoral. I have used this company for a number of years but this will now stop. Fat cats at their worse and I am embarrassed to think that I fell for their scam. I am lucky that I have lots of friends across the UK to share this disgraceful behaviour with.

Reviewed on 14th March 2020
Frank de Planta's avatar
Frank de Planta

Cheap, simple and quick

Calling all NHS workers. Insurefor give 10% discount to staff through the NHS discout website. The website is very straightforward and lists all the insurance details depending on which policy you want.

Reviewed on 26th July 2017