Get Going Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 255 reviews       Last review 10 months ago

Get Going Insurance provides travel insurance - single trip, multi-stop trips and log-length trips, so if you're looking for reviews of this type of insurance, read on to see what our community is saying. Already sued Get Going Insurance for your trip? Share review of how your policy performed when you needed it and you'll be helping others who are considering using Get Going Insurance for their travel insurance.

Get Going Insurance Review Insight

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Get Going Insurance's Travel Insurance now

Easy to apply

Easy to understand complete and apply.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2020
Melsada Stapleton's avatar
Melsada Stapleton

Very helpful and friendly

I had to change my insurance for my holiday due to covid 19. They were Very helpful, friendly and I wasn't stuck on hold for hours like with other companies.

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
Alexa's avatar
Alexa

Good service

Very good service would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Grant Burberry's avatar
Grant Burberry

Good quality service

Easy to sign-up, user friendly T&C and great customer service

Jasmine Denham's avatar
Jasmine Denham

Great product, great service

Extremely happy with the ease of arranging the cover I needed. Good product at an affordable price.

Valerie Armitage's avatar
Valerie Armitage

insurance

Very helpful and easy to get going with the travel insurance.

Tony's avatar
Tony

Excellent travel insurance

Get Going always provide excellent travel insurance for those of us with existing medical conditions - and always at the best cost. Highly recommended.

Henrietta Soffe's avatar
Henrietta Soffe

Quick and easy

We got the cover we needed at a price we found reasonable

Mark K's avatar
Mark K

Great cover if you have existing health condition

Good price for travellers with existing health conditions and all cover appropriate for travelling without worry. Haven’t had to make a claim but even enquiries were handled quickly and was able to do everything online.

Julie-Anne 's avatar
Julie-Anne

Definitely recommend

Would definitely recommend Get Going for price and good communication as needed Have used these for the last 5 years and I think they can not be beaten

Fred Bullock's avatar
Fred Bullock

Brilliant for pre existing conditions

we used get going for a trip to the USA with several members of our party havimg various pre existing medical conditions. They were a great price and great service. I have no issue and have recommended these to ither travellers. Will def look at using again for another holiday.

nicola C's avatar
nicola C

Super easy and great value

Get Going provide great value cover, especially for families like ours with a disabled child. Their website is so easy to use and documents sent straight away. Would definitely recommend.

Stuart Todd's avatar
Stuart Todd

Excellent Service

Excellent service in relation to my enquiry. Prompt response.

Peter's avatar
Peter

Excellent cover

Prompt service and comprehensive protection at a reasonable price even for previous medical conditions

Ray Channell's avatar
Ray Channell

Best insurance

I recommend this travel insurance in my opinion

John roberts's avatar
John roberts

Cheap travel insurance

really cheap even if u have medical condition Would really recommend this travel insurance

bethany's avatar
bethany

Great value

Easy to arrange, covered pre-existing medical conditions and was great value for money.

Suzanne's avatar
Suzanne

Excellent cover and excellent value for money

Needed cover quickly for a short notice trip to Paris. Definitely the right choice. Quick, easy and efficient. Excellent cover for my requirements and excellent value for money.

Ed C's avatar
Ed C

Would recommend buying

Good policy at a good price with excellent cover

Stuart's avatar
Stuart

Top choice

Simple and easy to understand Very competitive pricing Paying peanuts to have your back covered on your travels

Sn's avatar